Another ACPT C/F Driveshaft 7/2016

Toyota_Todd

I emailed them just the other day. Ryan said the shafts were in the balancing phase. He said they would be going to shipping next.

ChrisD

Reached out to Ryan as I was wondering if it would be worth me holding my tune off until the shaft arrived. Got this back:

----------------------
Chris

Your drive shaft went to balance on 11/23/16. It should ship by end of this week.

Thanks again,

Ryan Clampitt
----------------------

zaluss

ChrisD":w78uw396 said:
Reached out to Ryan as I was wondering if it would be worth me holding my tune off until the shaft arrived. Got this back:

----------------------
Chris

Your drive shaft went to balance on 11/23/16. It should ship by end of this week.

Thanks again,

Ryan Clampitt
----------------------

Did you get any shipment notification on this? I haven't seen anything.

ChrisD

I received this from Ryan today as I asked about tracking #s:

Good morning Chris,

The shafts were coming back in from the balancing company yesterday. I have been travelling on business so was not aware of the delay. Turns out the 4 bolt flange required was on back order which impacted our delivery schedule. However, this has been resolved and shafts are being completed. Please share this information with the group.

Thanks again,

Ryan Clampitt

BayAreaAT

I didnt get any tracking. I just showed up... yours could be on its way. Ill be doing my installation later. Ill take picture for you guys.

zaluss

Installed it today but ran into an issue or at least potentially an issue. It seems a bit shorter than the OEM prop shaft and the OEM shroud does not fit. I compared it to the drawing and it measures as the same as the drawing.

msYmKWMh.jpg

LOTHnEvh.jpg

4aB2J6fh.jpg

HHBrojzh.jpg

JgFhmEzh.jpg

Video installed and running:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHpHPRSSD34