1992 ST185 Carlos Sainz #4353 - code name ICICLE

SAS0662

Clearcoat on...

And I think I have my rear end set up...only black Toyota emblem missing and a CS Limited edition sticker!

Red Taillights close up...

awdmofo

Following this awesome build. Makes me want to get mine running asap so I can start doing these types of upgrades :D.

ZapRowsdower

Just came across this thread looking for a US distributor of Compomotives. LOVE what you're doing to the car. Any chance you'd share where you got your wheels? Have been tempted to import myself, but always a huge risk spending that much. Any fitment issues?

SAS0662

Ordered directly from Compomotive in the UK, ZapRowrdower! No fitment issues at all...

In the meantime, as I am waiting for all the final details in the Body and Paint work to be completed, ordered some custom mats...

XLarge

The letters on the trim looks a bit to wide / to big in scale. On purpose ?

I had the sticker reproduced in the stock size:

sainz_280.jpg

SAS0662

Finishing up the front...

Dry-fitting ST205 Euro splitters...

A few more things and the car returns to Germany for final works (cat, brakes, etc)

XLarge

CMS-GT4":1xzd218y said:
Wasn't there a rare option part to make those 20x splitters a full lip?

There was a aftermarket lip available in the original accessory line for the T20 over here in Europe, yes. But it replaced the OEM ST205 lip up there.

35large.jpg

SAS0662

All cleaned up, ready for Polishing Stage 2, some stickers and Icicle will be transported this weekend back to Germany for final preparation...