Hopefully going to the 1/8th mile track Tomarrow. Went again

alltrac4life

This will be the first time that i would have raced my car at the track since its been done. Im running 12psi. so im not shooting for much. Last year i did a 9.2 in the eight mile. At the time i was running around 16psi, and i had a mean grind into 2nd and 3rd everytime. Now i have a newer tranny and more mods. i hope to beat my old time with less boost.

alltrac4life

Almost forgot about my post. but the results are in!!!

1.8 60' foot time.
8.80 1/8 mile time at 79mph.

I was running only 10psi!!!! hahaha cant wait until i turn it up into the 20's

alltrac4life

Well i went again last friday. I turned the boost up to 15 pounds, only went up 4 pounds because i didnt have time to do much tuning. So with partial tuning and the 4 extra lbs. of boost i pulled, 8.52 in the eight mile, and in the same run with all tires spinning through first gear i pulled a 1.7 60'. I cant wait to get some tuning done and go back with 20+ lbs of boost. Im going to need some better tires and definately some suspension. My rear struts are hurtin for certain. I broke an exhaust clap as well.

acylon

Don't you have a 1/4 mile track? :shrug:

Est. 13.2 1/4mile

Keep up the good work. I like your mods. :D

alltrac4life

The nearest quarter mile track is more than an hours drive away, and it is a dump of a track. Plus the eight mile track is easyer on my car. Im hoping to go again this friday after turning up my boost. If i get around to doing it, then i will have some new fastest times to post. I dont know how much more time i can pick up cause my air temp after the stock top mount intercooler is around 140 degrees at the end of my runs with 16psi. A friend of mine has a front mount on his WRX and his temps are the same as the temp. of the air that day. As im sitting in the staging lanes my temps are at 120 even with my fan on, on my intercooler.