1992 ST185 Carlos Sainz #4353 - code name ICICLE

CSAlltrac

Cant get enough of your build dude. Everything is turning out amazing, I really dig the 205 splitters. Also looking forward to seeing what you fill the pod with light wise. Keep the posts coming.

I don't know if this was covered, but the light pod shakes and vibrates a lot when driving. Especially after you load it up with lightsand hardware. Usually you need some kind of quick disconnect support link to bumper in front over licence plate.

SAS0662

FINALLY....

After a 250km trip that lasted 5 hours on iced road, Icicle made it home dirty and frozen! Now she rests DIRTY but safe, getting ready for the next and final phase...

SAS0662

After two weeks of DIRTY hibernation due to sub-zero temperatures, today was the first change to wash off the road trip grime and let her shine again...

CMS-GT4

Do you have a pic of how you put the pin in the chassis? I was considering installing my latches there.

CMS-GT4

Thanks a lot. I was afraid I was going to have to weld on a bracket for the pin if I mount there.

MWP

Hmm, i wonder if you are going to have problems with the front of the bonnet flexing upwards at speed due to the air resistance of the lights.

Its looking great though.
I would love a fibreglass bonnet and hatch... factory ones are soooo heavy :(

SAS0662

Ignition off (stealth mode)...

Day driving...

Night driving...

Still must paint the needles with a clear night paint (fluorescent) for better visibility!