We need signature for Polyurethane Carlos Sainz bumper

Empiremen

Hello the Celica community,

I’ve worked with the US based polyurethane bumper maker, Vicrez, to convince them to make a polyurethane Carlos Sainz / RC bumper for 5th gen Celica. They are interested to make it, but they want to see if the community is interested as well !!

Please show your support for free through their new website for requests:
https://www.builds.vicrez.com

The more request they have, the more likely they will make it.

I will keep this page updated! Right on facebook, people are very supportive.

Thank you!

Empiremen

It's pretty much tbe same thing but it will be made in Polyuretane. It's a material much more dirable and it will not break easily like fiberglass.

GT4times2

I did my part. It would be nice if he had a page for specific products and we'd just sign our names. But i made a request for the CS/RC bumper. Now if we could only find a hood maker. That would seal the deal.

Empiremen

We did it!

Vicrez started a preorder page for a polyurethane bumper of the famous Carlos Sainz bumper. The pre-release price is 399$ USD for the bumper. We need 50 orders by the 10 july to make this happen. If we don't reach 50 orders don't worry, Vicrez DOES NOT charge anything until 50 orders is reach.

For the shipping, if you leave in the continental US, the shipping would be free as stated on their website. Maybe there's some packaging fee. If you leave anywhere else I would suggest to check the shipping of a bumper from their main website.

https://www.builds.vicrez.com/shop/vicr ... ont-bumper

Production would begin at the end of 2017.

Thank you for your support!

fhalperformance

Do they have a actual CS bumper to make a mold of or is this going to be like the carbon fiber hoods seibon make that aren't identical to the original? Also, does that price include the crash bar needed to run it? If not are they planning to make that piece too and how much might that be?

Empiremen

I'm sure at 99% that they will not make the crash bar and I think they gonna do a replica of the CS but without the plate holder by the look of it

rrain3288

I talked to them the other day to find out what they will be cloning
I will probably be sending them the stock rc bumper and a crush bar amd all the inserts to copy. If they can't or won't copy the crush bar I will make a few and have them available if needed. The last thing we want is a bunch of totaled out tracs because of lack of bumper bars

underscore

If needed you can modify your stock crash bar (or one off a 2WD model if you don't want to cut up your original) to fit the RC bumper.

3s_woob

just got this email.

"Hello Everyone!
Thank you so much for placing your pre-order. We have great news, and we wanted to share it with you. As you all know unfortunately we were not able to reach the 50 pre-order goal; however, Vicrez Builds has decided to fund the project. It means we have approved the production. We see that there is an actual demand, and we will take a moderate risk to make this happen. Moreover, here at Vicrez Builds we believe that when something is important enough, you should do it. And, we want Vicrez Builds to start with a good product launch.

Once again thank you everyone for participating in the pre-order phase. We will making an official announcement shortly.

Best regards,
Vicrez Builds Team"

Thank you for all the people that made this happen! Let's hope the final product is promising.

That's great news, I really wanted one of the factory RC bumpers but they were too expensive for me when they were still available. I will buy one of these as soon as I can see the actual product. Please, post up a pic once they are delivered!