FC Zach's AllTrac

8BitBrody

FC Zach":2dp4znvv said:
If anyone wants the radio above I'll let it go cheap ($10 :shrug: plus shipping). It came from a '90 GT
If you still have that radio, I'm interested. I've been looking for a stock one for ages, haha.

FC Zach

8BitBrody":asm36e6m said:
FC Zach":asm36e6m said:
If anyone wants the radio above I'll let it go cheap ($10 :shrug: plus shipping). It came from a '90 GT
If you still have that radio, I'm interested. I've been looking for a stock one for ages, haha.

I just looked for this and if I have it I can not find it. I don't think it made it though the move, sorry.

FC Zach

My Ortiz Custom Pod arrived today! The quality is great, very happy with results.

36260644584_fb4f9757a7_z.jpg

Now to find some gray paint to match the original color. . checking with my painter friend to see what he can do.

36954263841_122c26343f_z.jpg

FC Zach

mx6er2587":1n635g49 said:
I used the duplicolor charcoal grey interior/vinly paint on my lotek pod and then lightly sprayed it with a semi gloss clear. It's a pretty good match to my eye

I tried the above suggestion from another thread I started on pod recommendations http://www.alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=51913

The Dupli-color gharcoal gray was a close match but slightly lighter, the matte clear darkened it up a bit. I'm pretty happy with the end result.
36965976866_19a7086a1a_z.jpg

36319224714_4fb0fcd649_z.jpg

FC Zach

msanders2":2u2361ww said:
I've heard SEM makes a Color-coat grey that is a really close match.

I checked their site but was lost in all their products and unsure of where to start. Because of that and the expense that would come from trial and error, I felt experimenting with a cheaper and readily available paint was a wiser choice. I'd like to see results from SEM paint.

FC Zach

As of now I'm happy with the end result but I'll keep that in mind for the future, thank you though.

I completed everything today.
36353944264_cf82fbbc9d_z.jpg

37000895796_0c4d4c9a1e_z.jpg

mx6er2587

premium or performance series? I have the performance series in mine, and while I love the look the accuracy and durability wasn't great. I was thinking of trying out the premium line

lalojamesliz1

Love the look myself of the gauge pod. Only problem for me was it got me too much attention from kids that always wanted to race ha ha ha
I work nights and drove my all-trac to work and the lighted guages really stood out. It did make the drive to work more fun :smokes:

FC Zach

pintoBC_3sgte":2gthscaw said:
Hey, was wondering how you mounted your fogs. Looks like the same as I just ordered.

I bought a pair of inexpensive six LED lights off Amazon I believe. I secured them to thick scrap aluminum I had laying around that I bent to the angles I needed and then secured with galvanized screws (the holes may or may not have already been there, I don't remember).

39811129052_ae77948e6c_z.jpg