Who's down for a meet!?!?

hoys

jULINsH.png

Looks like the eastern side of Ohio or WV is a central point. I'm good with wherever.

FC Zach

Count me out of this one, a bit too far for me. Even WV is a stretch. . Maybe another time. There are occasionally Celica meets in NC by Deals Gap, I'd like to catch one of those sometime.

gt4ferko

What we should do is organize a big meet for next summer. Maybe ocean city Maryland. And we can make a weekend out of it

Lets be fair to all who want to come.
We all want to have a meet up. I would sure like to go to one where ever it is. That is why I said just divide the distance and meet there. If you can make it. great. But if you can't make it, and you can't come. There is always "MAYBE" another one.
I think that having several of just small groups of members close to each other would be good for us all. And than have bigger meets also so has to get to know other members who are not close to us.

There is already larger meets that our established and should not be interfered with by the smaller ones.
I am going broke by giving my two cents again. This makes 4 cent in to this and not a single meet up yet. Just my two cents worth.

gt4ferko

I'm totally in agreement with you man. But nobody wants to drive any distance to meet up with 4 people. Would be nice if we could get at least 12 in agreement.

mpg

Hi from Wilkes-Barre, PA and will go 4-5 hrs, say Pittsburgh (been there many times) or Cumberland MD (been there) they have great roads and eats, etc.

1988 All Trac
1985 GTS -Coupe sold for Supra
1984 Supra rust ate it
1980 GT Coupe sold for tuition
1977 GT Liftback rust ate it
1972 PL-510 SSS had to mention...
Sounds like a good time!
Mike G

TUMORATED

Hey guys, long time lurker here under a new handle. If swaps are welcome to attend then I would like to join!
I saw someone post something about Deals Gap, NC. I am located in Western NC recently from Florida. I'd love to get in on some local meets :D

As for me, your welcome to come with what ever you drive. One day next year I plan on driving my 1953 Ford to a couple of meets, that is if there ever is any meets!!!

gt4ferko

I think any kind of vehicle should be more than welcome. I'd prefer anything Toyota related but a car enthusiast is a car enthusiast in my book.

I'd be up for a meet, assuming it's within a reasonable distance from me. I'm currently in Richmond, VA, and since my alltrac is sitting in NM and not reliable enough to make the journey I would be driving my Sti or my brz.

We need to have a place as soon as possible so every one who is coming can make plans. I think we have a date set, just need to have a place to meetup at. And if people are coming from afar, it should be close to a place to eat at.

Now I am really into this fore 6 cents, just my two cents worth!!!

Look just divide the distance between the two farthest from each other and that would be the spot to meet up at. It is not going to be equal to every one but it is a central place for every one. If some don't or can not make it, than maybe they could make it next year!!!
The thing is, it is a central place and if they want to come than they will.
As for me, if nothing happens, I'll be there, but we need to set a place by the 1st. of next week, so members and who ever comes can do there planning to be there. I can not just jump in my car and go for a long ride, as much as I would love to do that, I still need to clear my schedule in advance but not on the spur of the moment.

I am going broke with all this 2 cents worth, I am up to 8 cents now. Shortly I will have no "sense" left to contribute !!!!

gt4ferko

Texas Roadhouse? We can find a Walmart parking lot or something near and than go eat

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171021-003721.png
    Screenshot_20171021-003721.png
    238 KB · Views: 2,933