Another New Member in Lancaster, PA

Tyler-S

Hello all, i come from aw11's and just got my first alltrac, its an 88, with 130k and a bad headgasket. also some janky ic lines and a bunch of other questionable deciscions, but its was less rusty than my mr2 was when i started and I am excited to bring it back to life.
Alltrac 21586728_10155529620815499_5635335957371253540_o.jpg
mr2 mr2.jpg
apparently im terrible at embedding images

Junctrac

Welcome, Im living just over in Harrisburg right now I have a st185. Is that your shop in the background? Ive been wanting a place just like that for awhile now.

Tyler-S

Junctrac":2gm85u2p said:
Welcome, Im living just over in Harrisburg right now I have a st185. Is that your shop in the background? Ive been wanting a place just like that for awhile now.
thanks! its my dads shop, i have not gotten a garage built at my place yet... maybe soon. Where in harrisburg are you located? the shop is right outside of middletown. always looking for people to wrench with!

st165 is a hard top, aw is a t-top unfortunately.

Junctrac

Tyler-S":2uzh14l4 said:
thanks! its my dads shop, i have not gotten a garage built at my place yet... maybe soon. Where in harrisburg are you located? the shop is right outside of middletown. always looking for people to wrench with!

st165 is a hard top, aw is a t-top unfortunately.

Thats awesome, im just a little bit north of middletown. Same here, I haven't found a whole lot of car guys around here yet. My engine/trans has been sitting on my garage floor for months I need to get it ready before autocross starts up again in the spring.

gt4ferko

Welcome! Im living in the Lehigh valley area restoring a 185. Looks like a great starting point. Can't wait to see the progress

Tyler-S

Anyone that wants to hook up and do toyota things shoot me a pm. I've been making pretty solid progress on the car. New timing belt and relocated the wiring to be below the intake manifold. Drove the car some and it was still puking coolant. Pulled the timing covers again and discovered the waterpump is puking out of the housing. Stupid me. Should have just done it while I was there. New front axles and some other little things. And buffed the car. I have a new timing belt and water pump to go in this week.. bunch of other little things. Maybe I should start a build thread even though I said this will just be a daily...