Need help to help my brother

Matt101

My brother in law has a very clean low (~60k) mileage all original 1993 Celica Turbo All Trac. It's been kept in his garage most of the time. He has taken very good care of it. Unfortunately he is not well and in hospice care. I'm trying to help him get an idea of what this car is worth and I cant find any good info on the normal sites like KB. What is good range to value this car ?
(see pictures uploaded 2/19/18)

Attachments

• alltrak-7.jpg
    alltrak-7.jpg
    929.6 KB · Views: 5,327
  • alltrak-8.jpg
    alltrak-8.jpg
    798.3 KB · Views: 5,327
  • alltrak-10.jpg
    alltrak-10.jpg
    509.3 KB · Views: 5,327

underscore

I know the 93 is supposed to be the most valuable as there weren't many made, but condition will make a big difference. Pictures would help.

FC Zach

It appears to have some mishap on the front-right bumper but aside from that it looks to be in great original shape. There's a lot of unknowns but if it were mine and I had records of service history and more pictures showing the condition of the interior/engine-bay that I presume is equally as nice as the outside, I'd ask for no less than *15k. .

*Disclaimer: I'm no expert but I know what I paid for my '92 (sight unseen) and the amount I've invested in it since unloading it and that (your brother's car) is just a drop in the bucket to what it took to get mine where it is today. Your brother has a very nice example of an AllTrac and I hope that if it has to be sold it goes to a good home.

Matt101

Thanks for the reply. I'll share this with my brother in law.
If he decides to sell it, is this site a good place to post this car for sell ?

FC Zach

Yeah, there's always someone looking here. You could also join the Facebook group and list it there too. Even eBay but set a reserve on it.

underscore

I agree with Zach, going by how immaculate the exterior (those wheels look brand new!) and what we can see of the interior are that's a pretty rare car. I think there were only 81 1993's made, so being in that kind of condition and a 93 should make it very desirable to some people. It might be worth looking into putting it on Bring A Trailer as well.

FC Zach

underscore":3e0ar8ck said:
I think there were only 81 1993's made, so being in that kind of condition and a 93 should make it very desirable to some people.

Correct, that's what I've read at least. . On top of that, I've also read there were only 1605 destined for the US. Technically 1746 but the remaining were for off road use only.

FC Zach

Matt101":11a3juk2 said:
Thanks everyone. This is great info. I posted a few more pictures on the gallery. (alltrak-1 thru 10)

Is that an original radio I spy? Also, that leather looks great!
image.php

image.php

The fact that this still has the ABS cover is amazing!
image.php

silverarrow27

I've seen a mint condition 93 go for $13k. Your brother-in-law's I can see go for around $10-11k imo. It appears to not have a sunroof either so that's nice. No leaks to worry about.

FC Zach

silverarrow27":2yg2eykn said:
It appears to not have a sunroof either so that's nice. No leaks to worry about.

I didn't catch that, good eye! More headroom too :D

Edit: I think it does, just difficult to tell.