New member from OH

YotaMan93

Hey everyone,

I have been a non active member for a while, mainly roaming the classifieds once or twice per week. I figuered, even though I am not an alltrac owner...yet, that I should introduce myself and become a relatively active member!I am a fan of the rallying scene of the 80's and 90's and I have driven strictly Toyota products since the age of 19. I think that's a primary reason for my fondness of the Celica GT-4. Anyways, I'm glad to be a member and I hope to learn a good deal about these awesome cars. Oh, and if anyone has an Alltrac for sale in OH LMK, I am in the market for one!

hoys

Dayton here!

There are a few of us in Ohio.

UwZ6C9M.jpg

Magroo

Just have to be patient. Took me over a year to find my alltrac. I ended up buying it from Texas and had it shipped to Rhode island. I want to say I bought it in October of 06 and had it ever since.

You'll most likely have to look out of state in the south for a decent chassis.

JPJeep23

Welcome!

Don't worry, you aren't the only one who doesn't have an All-Trac. I'm trying to be close with a 3S swapped 90' GT-S. lol
I'm in Fairborn near Wright State and the air force base!

hoys

JPJeep23":zwmv4pin said:
Welcome!

Don't worry, you aren't the only one who doesn't have an All-Trac. I'm trying to be close with a 3S swapped 90' GT-S. lol
I'm in Fairborn near Wright State and the air force base!

Hey I live there :)

Welcome to the site. It is good to see that there are now three of us that live close to Wright Pat A.F. base. I live in Riverside.
I currently own three All-trac's. 2 St.165's and one St185.