FS:RMR/90mm TB RacerX adap, AEM EMS, SARD 800, Supra 550

psipwrd

Item: RMR Intake Manifold w/Professional Products 90mm TB and RacerX adapter for stock sensor
Item Condition: used
Price: $800 obo
I will not separate this set

AEM EMS
used
$600 obo

SARD 800cc
maybe 200 miles
$400 obo

Supra 550cc
used
$150 obo

The idle kept increasing, found loose manifold bolts when removing :doh: but i'm done with it at this point. Yes, all parts removed, this is not a feeler.

psipwrd

gt4tified":2w0c4138 said:
Wonder if he ever got this sold?

Never sold, no offers. Lots of those parts went missing when I dropped it off at a shop for some tweaks and tune. Now the car is back in
my garage and I'm working on it in my spare time.

gt4tified

psipwrd":3ptplpor said:
gt4tified":3ptplpor said:
Wonder if he ever got this sold?

Never sold, no offers. Lots of those parts went missing when I dropped it off at a shop for some tweaks and tune. Now the car is back in
my garage and I'm working on it in my spare time.

Sounds similar to my woes. I'm trying for a re-build starting maybe at the end of next month and hoping to finish in time to drive it around for Christmas....as long as the finances allow. If not then it will be a much slower and longer process. Please post any pics that you can. Looking for some motivation. Btw, did any parts remain from what you were selling in this thread?

psipwrd

I added a thumbnail to the build thread.

I need to revisit some of the other build threads to get motivated, hopefully the pics are still linked.