ST185 Blue Cloth Rear Seat Setup

All Trac Parts

ST185 Blue Cloth Rear Seat Setup

Postby 93celicaconv » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:14 pm

Trying to clean up volume of items laying around from ST185's. I have this set of 1990 ST185 blue cloth rear seating. Includes driver and passenger side rear seat backs (which I believe are the same for ST184 hatchbacks as well), and an ST185 specific seat bottom with safety belt buckles. Picture below shows all - I have additional pics on individual pieces. Items are in excellent shape. I'm in the Appleton/Green Bay area of Wisconsin. Local pickup preferred, but will ship if one wants to handle what will be expensive shipping. Willing to sell items individually if buyer has a preference for this. Please advise of any interest.
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
Attachments
RIMG_2196.JPG
93celicaconv
Club Member

Re: ST185 Blue Cloth Rear Seat Setup

Postby MADDTRD » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:53 pm

$ for rear seats. Also looking for shock tower plastics and any other rear hatch plastics. The person I bought it from removed all rear covers for weight reduction. I prefer stock look vs missing parts. Let’s me know. Thanks, Jesse
MADDTRD

1990 Toyota Celica

Postby 93celicaconv » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:25 pm

For the rear seats, do you want all that is shown (seat backs on both sides plus the bottom bench plus the center seat belt buckles? Need to know that for how to figure shipping. Also need to know your delivery address.

Regarding the rear trim shock tower covers, are you looking for the ones without rear tweeters, or the ones made to cover the rear tweeters? They are different.

Also, for rear plastics, is your interior blue or gray?
93celicaconv
Club Member

Postby 93celicaconv » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:46 am

Jesse, will you be able to respond to my questions - to make sure I understand what it is you need, exactly?
93celicaconv
Club Member

Postby MADDTRD » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:53 pm

Rear seats all 3 pieces both backs and bottom no seat belts and towers with speakers and my interior is blue. Thanks
MADDTRD

1990 Toyota Celica

Postby 93celicaconv » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:34 pm

OK, you want what is shown in the picture less the seat belt buckles - got it.

Do you need any of the hardware for the rear seats (hinges, locking clips for the rear seat backs, screws to secure seat backs to hinges, etc.)? Not sure if I have these anymore, but I can look if you need.

Regarding blue rear plastics, I don't remember if I saved the trunk liner plastics or not. I know the ST185 trunk liner plastics are unique (ST184 hatchback trunk liner plastics are not the same). I'll search when I find some time what I have in my remote storage area - may take a few weeks. I'll take a pic of what I have (or what I can find at least).

Later.
93celicaconv
Club Member

Postby 93celicaconv » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:33 pm

Just checked with my son. We never had the hatch trunk liner plastics. We bought a shell from a guy in Appleton WI and it had the rear seats, but not the rear plastics.

I believe this link will take you to an earlier Parts for Sale thread that this guy from Appleton had in trying to sell what he had left that did not come with the shell we got. I believe the blue rear ST185 trunk liner plastics are in his listings (at least they are in his pics). I don't know if this is an active thread anymore, or if the parts were sold or are still available. You might want to investigate this through. Here is the thread link:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=52263
93celicaconv
Club Member

Return to Parts For Sale