Anyone is tristate or close to?

gt4ferko

Just curious if we have any members in this area, personally im from Bethlehem PA. Figure the weather is getting nice and maybe some people would be down for some meets.

We hold a pretty epic cars and coffee here the last Sunday of every month

Maybe some people would like to join me?

88gt4DE

Hey there. New Castle , DE not super close but not too bad. I like to come up to the Reading area every now and then. Time has not been on my side lately though to drive the car or even work on it. Currently collecting dust although its road ready ... :shrug:

gt4ferko

88gt4DE":26ktkcnm said:
Hey there. New Castle , DE not super close but not too bad. I like to come up to the Reading area every now and then. Time has not been on my side lately though to drive the car or even work on it. Currently collecting dust although its road ready ... :shrug:

Well I'll have my car on the road soon, I'd love to arrange some sort of meet up.

88gt4DE

Sounds good to me , I just have to know waayyyyyy in advance. Work has pretty much turned into 7 days a week in some form or another ... :crazy:

gt4ferko

88gt4DE":2ndrebrc said:
Sounds good to me , I just have to know waayyyyyy in advance. Work has pretty much turned into 7 days a week in some form or another ... :crazy:

Awesome. Hopefully some more people get into it and we can make something happen

88gt4DE

Agreed. It seems life takes over. It has been harder for me to get with my group lately. They are a little closer together in the Baltimore surrounding area but we still all chat regularly. 8)