ALLTRACS OF THE NORTHEAST!!!

gt4ferko

Who's currently into some sort of alltrac in the Northeast region?

Name: Mike
Vehicle: 1992 Celica alltrac.
Vehicle info:
Gen 3 swap
Mamba turbo
Full custom 3 inch exhaust
Custom fmic
Megasquirt management
Lots of rust repair and restoration

Attachments

• Snapchat-233969958.jpg
    Snapchat-233969958.jpg
    424.9 KB · Views: 3,185
  • Snapchat-1603574718~2.jpg
    Snapchat-1603574718~2.jpg
    502.9 KB · Views: 3,185
Site name buffalohunter7321
NAME:Jack
(2) 1988 Celica All-trac's
(1) 1990 Celica All-trac ( FOR SALE LEGAL ROAD RALLY CAR 2500.00)
RIVERSIDE, OHIO

mpg

Mike

Wilkes-Barre, PA
88 All Trac
Car is being ready for post for sale in June.

[album]1389[/album][album]1388[/album][album]1387[/album]

gt4ferko

mpg":382ksqp4 said:
Mike

Wilkes-Barre, PA
88 All Trac
Car is being ready for post for sale in June.

[album]1389[/album][album]1388[/album][album]1387[/album]

Hey! I'm located in Bethlehem. Not too far!

gt4ferko

I was hoping I'd get at least 10 ish pplso we could arrange some sort of meet up. There has to be more around here

There is very LITTLE interest in OUR All-tracs any more because I believe this model is to much of not having enough Toyota mechanics that do not even KNOW OUR cars exists, let alone knowing how to work on them!!! The (ONE) mechanic that I know, who knows how to work on them, is getting into his late sixties and is not into all the modifications, but just simple stock repairs. And he is a Toyota certified mechanic.
I love these car's, but to find a good mechanic for them is few and HARD to find any more. Especially one that is close to where you are.
I know of a mechanic in Columbus, Ohio, who is not the one who is in his late 60's. He has had one of my cars for over 2 years now and still dose not have it running!!!! So what do you do when you have mechanic's like this guy???!!! You lose interest if you do not have the knowledge of how to do your own repairs (OR) you lose the ability of remembering (HOW) to repair them your self, like me.

mpg

I can relate after owning an 88 All Trac since 97, taking it to either a dealer or wrench you can trust should not be too concerning- but is. It's harder to " break my arm in 3 places" to work on it anymore.
The car runs well and is up for a meet somewhere in PA, MD maybe.
Allentown, Pittsburgh, Phila, Hagerstown.
These are great cars.
Let's get something rolling.

88gt4DE

I’d like to get this going. Not sure I can get both there. Preferrably not Philly. The roads are terrible with holes and I work up there. Dont really want to see it on a day away. Get some dates going ....

gt4ferko

Well in a few weeks I'm going to get my car running and we can for sure set a date a place. Thinking Maryland if that would work for everyone. But we can hash out the details along the way.

mpg

How about York, PA?
Bought the car in near by Red Lion, the rusted out 84 Supra traded at the dealer went out of business and a year later PenDot sends a letter stating the trade was picked up at the side of a road abandoned and asked if I still owned it.
Mid July weekends look ok.

buffalohunter7321 from Ohio
As long as it is around early fall, I would be OK where ever it is.... providing one of my cars will be repaired and running!!!

mpg

That's good too, maybe we just keep an update as to when all are ready for the road trip and where.
Gives time to get bits sorted out as needed.
Or if it works out sooner, well ok then.