Another alltrac fiend in a place with no alltracs... Alabama

Tom Celica lol

Hey everybody im a gear head a yota fan and lotta good memories in a celica or celicas and looking for my next one I currently own and play in a 84 gt hatch 5speed ( I call it Tom Celica cause it's beige and it appears to have a mustache) that I've had a lil over a year now and still want that alltrac that got away so hopefully I'll acquire at least a nod in the right direction thanks again

CMS-GT4

I started down the same path. I had an 85 Gt and went onto a 185. The old gt celica is still one of the most fun cars I ever had. You will likely have to travel. Check the facebook groups and ebays for the occasional one that pops up.

Tom Celica lol

Traveling is definitely in my future but I love to cut out in my 84 I get attention everywhere I park it and the wheels really made that color cooler everybody asks if it came with them but i drive it all over pigeon forge Atlanta and every twisty road i can get it on thanks for chiming in and letting me know this things working lol

CMS-GT4

I am from TN and both my cars spent a fait bit of time in that area as well. I miss those roads.

Don't know what you are looking for, but I have a St185 listed in the for sale section on this site and over on Celica tech too. buffalohunter7321

Tom Celica lol

A 73 I bet you wish you had that one back my first was a 78 supra not as pretty and engine locked up pre purchase but made sure it didn't get scrapped I sold it to a guy in Nh for 200 bucks just to make sure it was saved I'm crazy like that and yes every weekend I pick one of my rides (mostly Tom lately) and a direction and wind and twist up and down mountains and ridges narrow back roads and low patrol and rack up miles with smile being self employed (small shop at home) I have to get away and my favorite way is behind the wheel I own many vehicles ranging from tom to a turbo 6.0 built out the @!$ Silverado putting down 4 digits but since it took 3 years of saving to complete my tow rig now its time to start on a nimble twisty fast car and alltrac is where I want to start thanks all of you guys for welcoming me into the group and if any of ya find yourself in the northeast Alabama area give me a shout always down to meet more folks that play with my kinda toys and I have a few lil roads that make sitting in ther driver seat a real thrill

sefiroxx

Yep, miss the 73. ' bought used for my first car. Cut my mechanics teeth on it as it was the first engine I rebuilt. Miss the simple engine with no emission controls. Had to trade it in to get something with AC for my first post college job in Houston.