2 Alltracs 1 Build

Jankerfun

1990 alltrac complete with rusty everything (from tecker185)
1992 alltrac, no motor all rust restored (formerly Gt4ferko's project)

Bought the absolutely mint running 90 from tecker185 and it's great, only problem is the rockers and floors are torched. Planned on having rust removal, etc.
However, gt4ferko poured lots of love into removing all rust and restoring many things on the car, too much to list.

I'll be combining my visually striking 90 with the 92 to restore the 92.
Motor swapped over
fenders swapped
body work
interior swapped
By the end I'll have 1 fully restored alltrac.

Parts will be listed for sale as they come!

Stand by for progress pics

Jankerfun

Honestly, I still dont understand why he lost interest. Either way, it worked out for me, and the car. I'm going to finish the body work so it doesnt re-rust. Get all the perfect panels and hatch off my 90 and swap the interior.
With the undercoating, the lines ran inside, and the powder coated subframe and components... That's all the hard work. Repainting the engine bay? I'm thoroughly happy with his progress. Once it's all good to go, my reliable motor coupled with his tranny and new clutch, etc. Its going to be mint.

alltrac801

Im excited to see how this turns out! I wanted to buy gt4ferkos project but I don't have the room at the moment and my wife probably would have killed me lol.

Jankerfun

Quick update probably for myself, but keeping me organized:

I sold the other celica to help me buy a house. I was able to trade the fiberglass trash gt4 hood ferko cracked and installed for the og usdm hood from my sold car. I made sure he gave me my leather interior back too.
My man who roticeried the car did get rid of 80%of the rust, none on the rockers, but improperly installed weather stripping allowed gobs of water inside the cab... yes, right where he had the lines ran. Here is the in progress check list. Gt cut a hole in the dash. None of the interior bits were reinstalled with their fasteners and were broken. The rear hatch had been destroyed. No spoiler and shaved holes on the body with gobs of peanut butter to make it look decent.
Passenger door was never refinished so it will require a refurb

I refinished a new passenger fender, repainted in primer ready for install. Got all bolts because there was only a self tapper and the bolt behind the door holding the entire fender on.

Trading a friend for a stock I believe stx bumper with the round lights (alltrac usdm with round fogs) and crash bar for my Carlos and legit crash bar

Removing the gen 7 seats and rails and mint rear seats (gonna sell)

Gt puttyd all the mounting for the original hood, so I'm salvaging the original pop and hook assembly from a friend

Somehow deciding the wiring for the headlights and side markers needed to be hacked up, salvaging original wiring harnesses for that

Headlights were never reinstalled properly with fiberglass hood, they're damaged and getting a refurb.

Reinstalling my original leather interior when I figure out weather stripping

Motor and left all the components hanging, so most are missing.

Front shit aftermarket calipers are smaller than the rear gt4 ones??? Not sure what to do with that.

Never touched the crusty factory suspension.

powder coated subframe and new bushings all around. Had my buddy replace rockers.

To be bought and need if anyone has them
Gen 4 motor
6 gen side skirts
Calipers for front (willing to trade these expensive aftermarket ones)
Full suspension in any capacity
Gonna grab salvage
Passenger door
Hood popper
Gas and truck pull assembly
Dash
Rear tails (cracked)
Etc.

I have gen3 head with his gears, megasquirt, etc I don't want or need. Lots of turbo parts, manifolds, 3 inch exhaust, 7 gen seats on alltrac rails, rear seats, and more ready for trade.

Jankerfun

No joke right!?

Today I picked up a gen 2 motor with an ats racing stage 2 ct27 turbo kit. Pics to follow in the coming weeks!

FC Zach

Jankerfun":324nzbjk said:
To be bought and need if anyone has them
Calipers for front (willing to trade these expensive aftermarket ones)

PM sent, I have my factory ('92) set I pulled off to do 205 calipers.

Jankerfun

Picked up a motor built by the infamous mr2 guru years ago. Turned out my buddy's cousin is a major mr2 guy. Got a gen2 with ats stage 2 upgraded turbo injectors fuel pressure regulator 2 stage maps ecu etc.

New uncut wiring harness installed and ready to go in the car.

Also got some TC rims just for fun.

Attachments

• IMG_9564.jpg
    IMG_9564.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 2,462

Jankerfun

Motor getting hung

Attachments

• IMG959574.jpg
    IMG959574.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 2,423
  • IMG959576.jpg
    IMG959576.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 2,423
  • IMG959575.jpg
    IMG959575.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 2,423

Jankerfun

92 is alive!
Big thanks to my man Bruce for fielding all of the electrical issues, custom intake, installing the motor, New exedy clutch, trans, provided a not hacked up 92 harness, sensors, battery mount, gen3 intercooler and heat exchanger, full 3" exhaust install, and more...

Gen3 water to air and massive heat exchanger welded to c-one crash bar currently being plummed, pump being mounted and installed. New tires mounted on Tc rims

Manual boost controller on the way.
Wideband to be installed, some lines to be replaced, etc.

Damn moshimoto exhaust that came with the 92 had a hole in it. Radiator to be ordered.

Body work to be done:
Rear hatch with spoiler and spoiler ends to be mounted.
6gen side skirts to be installed
Tail lights wiring to be fixed, but new tails with (the wrong) vents are ready for install.
Front bumper being sanded down and primed, then to be mounted.
Hood latch to be installed.
Lots of dings to be smoothed.

Interior:
Saved the original leather from my 90. Reinstalling that.
92 came with a dash molded 3 Guage pod. Fiberglassing that as we speak (3d print melts in the sun) and re-mounting.
All the speakers and wiring inside the car has been hacked. New stereo (not purchased yet) with new speakers all to come down the road.

Psyched its coming together this year! Aiming for Bear Mountain!!!

Attachments

• IMG_9702.jpg
    IMG_9702.jpg
    710.9 KB · Views: 2,198

Jankerfun

Yeah man I'm out of Albany. Definitely planning on heading to Bear Mountain this year!! Hopefully I'll see you there!

Finally got to drive it up the road a little this morning. First time since owning it!

Some quick updates:
Fixed a major ground issue that was causing my engine to cut off. Previous owner painted tranny and engine bay which blocked proper grounding. DONE.

Front heat exchanger needed to be plumbed and filled for gen3 water to air. Power ran to aftermarket pump and run off of a useless sensor not needed for key on power. DONE.

Got a gts hatch with spoiler since the hatch I had was smashed right on the bend down over the taillights and had no spoiler (poorly bondo'd). Hatch Installed. Need to install wiper arm and remove the gts and replace with alltrac turbo emblem.

Installed the original hood latch release since the previous owner had a gt4 fiberglass with hood pins. OG alltrac hood installed and latches perfectly.

Tail lights are a problem. No brake lights and no turn signals initially. I believe previous owner was in the middle of a led conversion. I swapped out the led bulbs and harness change to the original and got the turning signals working. Need to figure out the brake lights but ran out of steam on the day. Going to check fuses, etc tomorrow.

Interior going in tomorrow (removing 7gen seats from previous owner.