1992 Celica All-Trac Turbo

92Celica

1992 Toyota Celica All-Trac Turbo - 5th Generation - Vehicle ID JT2ST88P2N0018810
Located in Bloomingdale, NJ
All Wheel Drive (4 wheel full time drive) - 2 Door - Liftback - Manual 5 speed transmission
White Exterior - Gray Leather Interior in perfect condition
Full options for the model year
126,752 miles
Photos attached
Original & Only owner with clear title in my name & original bill of sale from dealer
One of a kind - Like-new, all original stock car (just as it came from showroom) - no modifications of any kind.
Car in pristine & perfect condition - extremely clean.
Car has been lovingly cared for and garaged it’s entire life.
Paint & body in perfect condition (Clear coat intact).
Practically new tires
Inspection and registration are current
Have documentation of parts/repairs for entire life of the car.

System 10 CD/Tape/Radio Stereo in perfect working order
4 Wheel Disc Anti-Lock Brakes
Air Conditioning with Auto Climate Control
Power Antenna, Sunroof, Windows & Door Locks
Leather Package - Seats & Trim
Air Bags, Cruise Control
Everything works perfectly - No repairs needed - no driveability issues - Ready to go
Even have a brand new, never used set of floor mats!
Only bad: Small rust spot on inside rear wheel well

After much soul searching, I have decided to sell my 1992 Celica All Trac Turbo. I have truly loved this car.
I am the original owner and have the original title & all paperwork. I even have the original 1992 manual and brochure from Toyota.
This is not a “kids” car and I will only sell to someone who will be willing and able to give it the care and respect it deserves. I will not let this car go easily. It is an irreplaceable classic and one of the very very few surviving of the approximately 241 manufactured in 1992 for distribution in the US. Finding something as pristine and in as beautiful a condition as this is next to impossible.
The asking price would be based on the following:
1. A 1992 Celica All-trac Turbo in this condition is a rare find and no longer can be compared to any “market value” price as just a car. This is now a classic falling into the realm of “collector’s item”. The value is based on supply and demand -- and the supply is very limited. So now it’s a case of how badly someone wants something this nice.
2. What can you honestly buy today that is in perfect working order that you can just get in and drive without investing a dime... and get the thrill of driving that this car gives you? I believe the answer is -- nothing.
Every passing year only diminishes the number of cars surviving in this kind of condition, and continues to increase the value.
Current asking price: $30,000

Attachments

• celica-9a.jpg
    celica-9a.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 1,198
  • celica-17a.jpg
    celica-17a.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 1,198
  • celica-30a.jpg
    celica-30a.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 1,198

CMS-GT4

Please add pics, location, means to contact and other details if you want anyone to take your post seriously.