Long time fan, first time owner, finally!!!

ColdSHO

After a lifetime of wanting an alltrac celica, I have finally snagged one. 90 alltrac, all stock. very excited to pick it up and enjoy a new weekend toy. plan to tastefully mod but keep everything reversible. first mods planned are a kenwood dnx6960 deck to really exploit the system 10. rear whiteline rear sway and the usual downpipe wideband boost controller gauge and an hks fcd.

sadly im deployed until the spring so i wont get to see it until i get back but what a thing to come back to.

First celica but i currently own a beautiful 90 camry 3sfe 5spd, gutted and ready for a fun motor, was planning on 3sgte swapping it but since K series are becoming quite easy in the sw20 world i plan to try that out in time and see how it goes. Also own a 92 4runner 3.0 5spd, small lift with tires and shift bushing, at 327k it goes out and climbs just fine, as my first offroader it has taught me much, would like to pick up a third gen 4runner in time for a more capable on road vehicle as well as trails.

ColdSHO

I used to own a 93 SHO with some basic boltons, friend of mine totaled it out years ago, then an 89 SHO but sadly it was badly rotted and unable to be saved. always on the lookout for a clean one to modify and enjoy. Hopefully a 91plus in white.

Some of my old SHO parts are now in my gambler rally car, 93 tempo coupe, 2.3 5spd, its slow as heck but its quite capable offroad with a custom moog lift and snow tires on foxbody wheels. One tire fire hillclimbs on gravel and dirt are a riot, looking into a tractionconcepts locker for it in the future and increasing the amount of spray. right now it has a modified hill climb motorcycle nitrous system, the motor can handle much more, and if not 2.3s are cheap and easy to replace.

Built 2 maximas in the past as well, 95 and 00, 5spd. nothing too exciting, basic boltons and oem bbks, great cruisers as well and way more reliable than any of my SHOs ever were. again would love to build another down the road, but i already have too many other projects.

i have 5 other cars that i regularly modify and enjoy, none will ever be done and i have come to accept that. I doubt anyone here cars about subarus so ill keep that talk to myself. altho even with owning 4 subarus for over 10 years i have not had any headgasket or ringland issues, even with 340whp/420wtq

ColdSHO

how does the csvt compare to an alltrac stock vs stock, should be pretty comparable

Attachments

• IMG_0268.JPG
    IMG_0268.JPG
    255.1 KB · Views: 1,326

ColdSHO

former cars. miss the old front drive manual v6 four door rides. Had a lot of fun with them

Attachments

• IMG_0188.JPG
    IMG_0188.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 1,326
  • IMG_7406.JPG
    IMG_7406.JPG
    274.6 KB · Views: 1,326
  • IMG_7412.JPG
    IMG_7412.JPG
    139.3 KB · Views: 1,326

ColdSHO

Some of my fleet as they sit right now, sadly all in storage

Attachments

• camry.JPG
    camry.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 1,324
  • 4runner.JPG
    4runner.JPG
    104.4 KB · Views: 1,324
  • tempo.JPG
    tempo.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 1,324

ColdSHO

the few of the less driven of my fleet.

the wagon has had the big ol dent on the back punched back out. I plan to get on the track and practice with something underpowered and then work my way up.

the spec b has a full 04 sti brembo setup being installed soon along with new tires and hopefully a new catback to replace the cannons on it now.

since this picture the sti has been fully repainted and all the little dents and dings repaired as the front bumper fixed as well as mold the license plate area molded flat. and the fog intake has a small grill behind it to match the oem grill. fresh headlights on the way as well as 2pc rotors front and rear. tomei catback sitting waiting to replace the q300 that's on there now.

not pictured.
02 outback 2.5 5spd, slowly getting a small lift and better tires for some trail riding

03 chevy express, tow vehicle, plan to leave stock if I can help it.

Attachments

• wagon.JPG
    wagon.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 1,323
  • spec b.JPG
    spec b.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 1,323
  • sti.JPG
    sti.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 1,323