Door seals 185 in 2021

abeans

Whats my options other than trying to find the nicest set i can find on a junk car? My seals are swollen around the doors

sefiroxx

I have picked up a couple of junkyard sets, and have been doing treatments to reconstitute them, then storing. Try the same

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Roreri

You'd think there'd be some badass 3d printing/make on demand technology floating around by now...

abeans

Well, at least I'm not alone. My passenger side leaks a bit, which is my main concern, other then them looking super shabby.

I treated the inside seals with Honda silicone based stuff for convertibles where the glass meats the door, didn't bother with the exterior. They are super swollen, too far gone.

If you are referring to the door weatherstrip along the sides and bottom of the doors, I believe those are the same on all 5th Gen Celica's (including ST's, GT's, GT-S's & All-Tracs. Same would be true of the roof side rail (window) weatherstrips. While the midwest would typically have rust-bucket bodies, many times, these weatherstrips are in pretty good condition - coming from local salvage yards.

Well, I got a used set a couple of years ago from a salvage 5th Gen Celica - they were certainly not dry rotted at all. They are in very good condition. I agree some will be, but certainly not all. I wouldn't close to the door to salvage options if no other door is available to you.