New Member in MA

U233

Hey all I am a new member up in northern mass.

Used to own a 1993 MR2 and miss the toyota life. Looking to troll the for sale section and see if i cannot get anther 3SGTE into my life.

Tippo

U233":27n1rwr5 said:

Used to own a 1993 MR2 and miss the toyota life. Looking to troll the for sale section and see if i cannot get anther 3SGTE into my life.

Welcome! I currently have a 1992 SW20 MR2 Turbo with a 4th gen swap. Awesome cars! Tecker185 should have a 2nd gen MR2 with a 2nd gen 3sgte coming up for sale soon in upstate NY :) My Mirum (1990 Celica Alltrac Turbo) might go for sale soon too. I'm in Northern CT :twisted:

U233

Tippo":3tgtoe8y said:
U233":3tgtoe8y said:

Welcome! I currently have a 1992 SW20 MR2 Turbo with a 4th gen swap. Awesome cars! Tecker185 should have a 2nd gen MR2 with a 2nd gen 3sgte coming up for sale soon in upstate NY :) My Mirum (1990 Celica Alltrac Turbo) might go for sale soon too. I'm in Northern CT :twisted:

Well you let me know about the celica, I am in the market.

Just picked up an TR6 that was sitting for 20 years for a price i could not turn down, finding more and more rust so it may be a lost cause. Been a single car owner for the past 3 years and getting antsy.