New member from Texas

mf2040

Hello everyone,
Just figured out how to post on this forum. I would like to utilize this forum to make friends, swap parts, gain info on my car, etc.
I have a 1994 Toyota Celica GT-Four WRC edition that I purchased in June 2020.

Roreri

Super cool! Will you start a thread about your car and post some pics and share what it's been like owing it?

mf2040

I'm in the south Dallas area. Can someone tell me how to make my photo files smaller to upload them?

Roreri

What I do is save my photos to my computer then open it up. Then I use the snipping tool (look in accessories when you press the Windows button at lower left). Then you can size the photo smaller and basically select the portion of the screen you want to save as a new image.

Tippo

I use google photos, share and resize as needed. You can "copy image address" and then click the "Img" button and paste the URL in-between to embed the photo. This creates higher quality with no MB limit or a limit on how many photos you can post.

Also welcome! ST205 are getting more popular to import but boy did the prices go way up!

mf2040

Hope this works...
NjjgyjHXEHo9V1Ds6

DiYb1FwhDYv8nmrg8

dFpNFCb8Ukiv9USU9

mf2040

Looks like that worked. Here are some more.

BqWSSdQ8DSZmUrG76

JwxpepPEXoGa8VNc9

5Nj5M1aYVZAjxLxWA

The Baltic blue GT-Four belongs to my son as well. He bought his first so I followed suit. Now we attend car meets together. At least we did before he took his car apart and I did too. I'm now doing work on changing the valve cover gasket and turbo work.

Tippo

mf2040":eruttuy4 said:
It worked when I right clicked the image to open it. Then click "open image in new tab."

You have to put them in a shared album, otherwise the images will be broken for everyone but you :)