WTB ST182/ST184 Fuel Pump Jumper

Roreri

I am having trouble finding the time to source the jumper that comes in ST182s and ST184s that replaces the fuel pump relay in the ST185. I know it's a simple matter of going to a junkyard and pulling it, but I'm busy with work and family matters and time is hard for me to come by sometimes.

PM me if you have one you'd be willing to part with.

Gert

Perhaps it is better, such an jumper but in my car there is an home made thick gauge wire with spade terminals (for decades now).

Roreri

Yes I believe so. The way I have heard it, non allTracs don’t have the relay they have a jumper plug. There’s a picture of it on page 22 of the Roreri thread.

alltracman78

I was going to try to stop by the dealer and figure out a part number, but this is technically a short pin. Which usually means it doesn't have a separate part number and only comes with the harness.
I think.

This guy sells Celica parts. I've never bought anything from him but he's been around a while and I can't recall hearing anything bad.
He has(had?) a 5th gen with the jumper in the fuse box.

https://www.facebook.com/mike.morris.509

May be a different guy than I remember though. This guy is in Fl and the one I remember was in MD?
Dunno.

Roreri

Hahahahah I hate to say this because it’s personal but I quit Facebook in 2010 when my first wife looked me up ten years after I divorced her. Since then she’s “accidentally” stumbled into my second wife who told me that she hadn’t taken her maiden name back.

In the years since, I’ve not missed Facebook but maybe it’s safe now.

I tried looking this part up on EPC as well and couldn't find it, or a part number.

I did find my spare. See the attached pics. If you want it, $5.00 plus shipping. I can always get another one for my spare at my local salvage yard.

PM me if you are interested in this jumper.

Attachments

• IMG_9823A.jpg
    IMG_9823A.jpg
    338.2 KB · Views: 655
  • IMG_9822A.jpg
    IMG_9822A.jpg
    557.6 KB · Views: 655
  • IMG_9821A.jpg
    IMG_9821A.jpg
    692.8 KB · Views: 655