1992 Alltrac For Sale

spcmarti85

Selling my 1992 Alltrac. I've owned it since 2007 and ready to move on to other things. Info and pictures are below. I am more than happy to answer any question or hop on a video call. PM me for contact information.

Price: $8,000
Location: Dallas Texas area. The car currently has a California title. I have not registered it since moving back to Texas.

General info:
The car is pretty far away from stock condition. It has no A/C or heating. The stereo system is no longer there. There is not much rust, nothing major I know of. It has always been garage kept since I had it except for about a year and a half I had it under a car port in California. I have replaced the front bumper, both front fenders and front corner lights with genuine JDM parts. Sunroof and windows still work just fine. I plastidipped the car myself because I never had the money to give it a full paint job (it has held up well). The only gauge working on the gauge cluster is the fuel gauge. The speedometer recently went out (I think the mechanical cable broke somewhere).

Aftermarket Parts:
Hydra Nemesis Standalone tuned by DD Performance Research. 312 AWHP
3rd Gen 3SGTE with a 5th Gen block. Internals are 3rd Gen with forged CP pistons.
Garret 2871RS (internal wastegate)
FMIC
Upgraded fuel rail and injectors
Individual coils tuned
Blitz BOV
Full 2.75"/3" exhaust with Blitz Nur Spec back end.
Oil catch can
Mishimoto aluminum radiator
Front strut bar
KSport coilovers
Upgraded Walbro fuel pump

Known Issues:
Needs a new power steering pump
Back right wheel may need a new bearing. You can hear it squeak rhythmically when driving around 10 MPH.
The reverse is a little finicky I think the syncros are not very good

I'm sad to put it up for sale but I don't have the time and money to give the love it needs. Great car for a resto-mod or racing project.

Attachments

• Celica1.jpg
    Celica1.jpg
    537.2 KB · Views: 1,262

spcmarti85

More Pics

Attachments

• 20230105_165150.png
    20230105_165150.png
    450.2 KB · Views: 1,239
  • 20230105_165030.png
    20230105_165030.png
    757.2 KB · Views: 1,240
  • 20230105_165228.png
    20230105_165228.png
    359.8 KB · Views: 1,239

alltracman78

FWIW The squeaking may be the backing plate or something in the drum brake.
And reverse doesn't have a snychronizer. Possibly the gears are slightly binding because of this? Sometimes reverse can be notchy to get into. If not the shifter cables may be worn or the "sugar cube" is worn. The sugar cube is easier to start with and as long as the other 2 sides aren't worn you can just rotate it.

spcmarti85

alltracman78":zv5y750l said:
FWIW The squeaking may be the backing plate or something in the drum brake.
And reverse doesn't have a snychronizer. Possibly the gears are slightly binding because of this? Sometimes reverse can be notchy to get into. If not the shifter cables may be worn or the "sugar cube" is worn. The sugar cube is easier to start with and as long as the other 2 sides aren't worn you can just rotate it.

Thanks for the knowledge! The reverse thing usually only gives me trouble after the tranny has warmed up. I've never replaced the shifter cables so that could be the issue. Thanks again for the advise.

Caius

Do you still have this? I PMed you but haven’t gotten a response.
Please let me know, thanks!