"Best of the Worst" alltrac damages! (56K warning)

toayoztan

Well, some may think it's a bit inappropriate, but hell, i'm quite interested. What's the worst pic of your alltrac in terms of crash, totalled, damages, etc? I'd honestly like to see who's had the worst of it (and don't act like you don't care...people brag about having it the worst for some reason). I've been trying to keep a tab, but I honestly don't save all the pics of crashes we've come to accumulate over the years. Here's the "best of the worst" pic of my 92 alltrac that got in a wreck superbowl sunday 04. I know mine isn't the worst compared to some of yours out there. What do you all have? I know sakara has hers right below :(, and so does kevin, and....

Please try to limit your best pic(s) to only a few (like anyone's gonna listen to me haha). Oh, and it'd be nice if you only post your own pics, unless you can identify each car with whoever's it is...Thanks!

Brief Description: Driving on a rainy highway, civic tried to cut inbetween me and a person behind me. Ended up clipping my back bumper, i do a 180 and hydroplane, slam against the shoulder and go backwards into a parked/abandoned van (what are the odds!). Frame was totally bent, rear was smashed (as you will see), and the engine and front was about perfect for salvaging for the most part.

copyimg45273ra.jpg

copyimg45287fn.jpg

copyimg45549js.jpg

img45300ax.jpg

Bryan

CMS-GT4

There used to be a pic online (a long time ago) of an alltrac crammed under a guard rail off a bridge.

toayoztan

Yeah i think i saw that before. But hell, even if it isn't the worst of all, i still wanna see what your guys' (and gals :D ) alltracs have been through of it's own worst! Post 'em up!

Bryan

Gary

My old 1991 Alltrac wasn't that bad compare to yours, but bad enough to be totaled. This happened couple months after I sold this car to someone else. I don't know what really happened. Jeremy found the car, traced it down and bought the wreck car back from the insurance company.

wreck14wb.jpg

wreck23zv.jpg

yettegog

well...it's not my alltrac..but here's my gt-s after a friend of mine jumped a rock wall and hit a pine sapling (i assume while he was still in the air) at about 40:

353535_23_full.jpg

that was strong enough to push my pacesett header through the brand new all-metal radiator, or visa versa, you get my drift...i drove it home about two miles before all the coolant leaked out, passed two cops but netiher pulled me over!

Shaggz00

I don't have any of the pics, but two people who should post here are edv-tek with his black 165, and that dude in Jamaica that had the white 165. I know it was on the old forum...I forget his name.

CMS-GT4

These are mine. The car is back in storage at this same place. :cry:

Then I fixed it, RC'ed it, and painted it.... then blew it up.

damg12ze.jpg

damg23tc.jpg

emicen

The pics of K1ANO's car wasnt actually on the ring, his girlfriend was driving them there and there was some slippy shit on a bend and it ended up in a ditch.