PIR Friday night drags, +spectate rally special stage 4-22

acylon

I am Going to run 1/4mile in my car at PIR from 7-9pm (to loud for 9pm on) this friday! Bring yours too!Its just $20 to race...

But before that I am going to watch the Super special stage rally for oregon trail rally. Its at PIR, it cost $8, it starts at 4pm. Here is a link:
http://www.oregontrailrally.com/?page=otr/otr

Hope to see you there! :D

PreGrid

Obviously James hasn't been back since the weekend but I can tell you he had a DNS.

Actually, EVERYONE did... the Drags will cancelled. Somebody finally figured out that of the Rally was on the track all night, there wouldn't be any ROOM for the drags!

Which seemed pretty obvious to all of us anyway.

James did show up, stuck around a watched a while and then left.

I've got some pics of my All Trac on the track and stages coming in.. if that'll help make up for the loss of seeing an all trac at the drags. LOL!!!

Scott
-------

moflow

I went out to tillamook on saturday to see the rally, met pepper there and saw that nice 165 haull ass through a couple of stages. Was that you DKOV? it made my day seeing a fellow ST165 flying down dirt roads.

PreGrid

;)

There were TWO of us out there this weekend. Needless to say, All Tracs ARE fast!

The most amazing thing I found was how sure footed it was. Despite the gravel of likes I've not seen before on stage, the car seemed extremely grippy and very predictable.

I sure love driving this car!

Scott
--------

acylon

To my defense, I thought it seemed odd that the drags would still be on that night. But the PIR website still had it down as going on. It still would have been rained out, anyway.
The rally was cool and seeing two all tracs out to play was great.
Can't wait till DKOV gets his new car on the stages....
I will post again when I go to the drags.