Southeast Roll Call

A

Anonymous

Altamonte Springs, Florida....(Central Florida/for now) :wink:

MIG407

Im in orlando...wasup frantz and marcus...
marcus you ever get your set up tuned???
frantz how far is the project???

alltrac27

MIG407":2e88z5nd said:

yea i guess you can say my car has been tuned now.

Trance4c

Whats up.. I'm here. Kinda busy.. but gunna have my swap back on the road here soon. Whats going on here?

Clayton

A

Anonymous

marcus what do you mean guess???...you dont sound too excited. im still looking for someone to tune my haltec e6k...got a new set up now...just tryn to decide if should go full t04 62-1 .58ar ptrim for top end or for spool with a gt30 .63ar...did omar or the ptech tunes your aem..hows it runnin...???
let me kno
mig407

GT4times2

AWDtoyota":3759bg56 said:
Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Frantz, Central Florida/for now, you planning on moving again? Hopefully back south! :D

Moving again? Maybe...Back to south Florida, NO!!!...I go there at least twice a month, to know I dont want to move back. :p
Prospects for now are: Georgia or Kansas if I dont stay in Central Florida. These are just maybes, nothing definite.

GT4times2

MIG407":3e432olm said:

Project is there..taking for ever, as most Alltrac projects take. I have the SDS on there. Just need to make time and put some things together and tune. I dont have time. Miguel, if you need help tuning the Haltech, let me know. Help isnt that far, and you dont have to worry about being ripped off by some shop. As for upcoming turbo set up for me, Im looking at a Garrett GT28R. IM me.

alltrac27

Anonymous":1dkjzedn said:
marcus what do you mean guess???...you dont sound too excited. im still looking for someone to tune my haltec e6k...got a new set up now...just tryn to decide if should go full t04 62-1 .58ar ptrim for top end or for spool with a gt30 .63ar...did omar or the ptech tunes your aem..hows it runnin...???
let me kno
mig407

the car is tuned but its still running kind of rich down low so driving in traffic kinda sux. actually frank from SFP started tuning my car at first and then ptech finished it up. all the work was done on Okeechobee Rd. by RT :D

id go for spool over top end if this is gonna be a daily driver still...

GT4times2

Andre, you're back.....I was wondering where you were.
Im with you Marucs. I love turbo response versus top end. I hate Lag. :pissed:

etantshi

GT4times2":1nouqecf said:
Andre, you're back.....I was wondering where you were.
Im with you Marucs. I love turbo response versus top end. I hate Lag. :pissed:

Yeah, it's time to get back on the ball again.

Trance4c

So.. ya, if I where to put together another meet in Orlando at the Pointe Orlando complex in May in '05.. how many would be interested?

I'd like to see a lot of Celica's.. primarily 3S Celica's and such. But I would make it an all Toyota meet once again. If there is interest, I will start some planning for it in the coming fall months.

Also, I know a lot of you know who I am.. but I don't necessarily know who you are. So I'd like to get to know the alltrac community better and I can't see a better way then throwing myself out there and saying Hey! Lets meet up and make it big!

A

Anonymous

Trance4c":1su1uft2 said:
Also, I know a lot of you know who I am.. but I don't necessarily know who you are. So I'd like to get to know the alltrac community better and I can't see a better way then throwing myself out there and saying Hey! Lets meet up and make it big!

Hi, my name is Marcus and I've had an alltrac addiction since i was 16. Nice to meet you. :D