is your alltrac a project or not??

Is your alltrac on the road?

• off the road

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • on the road

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

rightrac

just curious to see the amount of alltracs that are off the road like my poor gal.

if its off the road, a pic of its current situation might be fun.

Zeus

off the road cause of laziness

selling my 200sx though so i need to get it back on the road... i have everything i need to do so... im thinking next week it should be up and running again...then buh bye 200 :( ill miss that car

toayoztan

My alltrac is a project in the making..i have a spare engine i'm rebuilding. I'll then slap it in the alltrac, and it'll be a beast...hopefully :D

Bryan

SuperWhite92

always on road, daily driver. The longest its ever been down was the month long, weekends only engine swap for purpose of oil leak removal, clutch replacement, and new T-Belt.

It has 150k on it, is my daily driver and I bought it in high school, drove it nearly every day since..
Sorry, I just love to break the norm that alltracs are not for daily driving :D

___Scott___

Daily driver since about Nov. '96. It was only down for about a month when a T-VIS plate came loose and went through the engine.

Edit: the head came out looking like this
3SGTE-gen1.jpg

The pistons were chewed up just like the head.

maroon_185

my AT is on the road but still a project, hopefully this summer when I work lots of hours at my sad pathetic job I can save enough to buy a long block and start my build up.

PreGrid

On and Off... off and on. ;)

One is Road Car
One is a Rally Car
One is a PARTS Car

You know...

But then again, aren't they ALL a project car?

:twisted: LOL!!!

Scott

MrWOT

On the road... but soon to be off the road. The first few items I'm having made should be arriving in about another week, at which time it'll be under the knife, err... ratchet :wink: I won't say what I'm putting in until it's done, so don't ask :smokes: It's a surprise....

Off road for 2 years, has seen two other alltracs come and go
since it has been sitting. Will be a NEW alltrac when it finally
goes down the road (whenever that is)

CodingParadox

Uh, my 90 is on the road, and my two 88s are both engineless. One 88 will be back on the road in ~2 weeks, and then sold, and the other 88 will have an engine by the end of the summer.

toytech

currently on the road while I build my new motor and waiting for turbo goodies, have hasselgren built short block, standalone, rmr intake, fm core, fuel stuff. Waiting for head from Chris K(this week!) turbo (cough cough hurry up robert/sp) from 935. Then I can start degreeing cams and assembly, make ic pipes etc.