046_46.JPG

interior
064_64.JPG

065_65.JPG

067_67.JPG

060_60.JPG

042_42.JPG

045_45.JPG

wow marlon...the car's come a long way from this old pic!

download2.jpg

i'm assuming you're the same marlon/alltrac/license plate anyway.

keep up the good work! looks great!

2of81

Looks sweet as fucking hell dude!

I just wish I didn't look because its tempting to do the RC conversion on my red all-trac. I must slap my hand hard so I won't convert this car, I have the white car wearing that front so I'll just be paitent.

Anyways looks good and clean.

MARLON1211

Wow you got that old pic from the old Gt celica forum, and yes it came a long way,cause i do have lots of plans when i bought this car. By the way I dont know how acurate Toyota dealers are, but they told me that they only have 2 or 3 more CS hood in the U.S. And obcourse some of them will be back ordered, especially the (louver which is the vents.) So if you guys thinking bout converting call you local Toyota dealers or if you know any other way to get the full convertion you must inquire.
Thanks.

haha...yeah, i remembered your name from seeing the pic a few years ago, and went looking for it after seeing your updated pics.

seriously tho...looks very nice!

Griffin

Pics work now - and all I haceto say is WOW! Your car looks awsome man! You did an amazing job with it!

MARLON1211

thanks for the replies, still lots of things to do. Alltrac is not very cheap to do mods, you guys should know about that allrweady, converting it to Group A (CS/RC) convertion alone cost money, and w/ a custom FMIC ohh, money money. See ya.
Thanks.

CMS-GT4

My insurance paid about 1,400 shipped for the RC bumper and hood.

They got me them when I was in a fender bender.