CT26 T3 Adapter Plate

Cashback

Hi, I'm throwing a T304E on my 3S, but I'm having a hard time finding an adapter plate to mount the turbo on the manifold I bought (XS Engineering ebay). I need an adapter plate that will go from CT26 to T3 but they are pretty hard to find.

I know 935 makes one but Rob isn't responding to my emails and time is an issue. Extremeboost.com sells one but it's $300 and there's no way I'm paying that much, not to mention they don't have the best track record on the MR2 boards. I've searched Google extensively with no luck, the only plates I find are parts of kits and not sold seperately.

Does anyone know where I can get one quickly? I've emailed JGS a couple times but they haven't responded and the guy at the local fab shop said it would take a couple weeks and cost around $150. I really need to get my Alltrac up and running but I can't do it without this adapter. Does anyone know where I can get one?

Just to get these out of the way:
-I can't have a T3 flange welded to the manifold because of it's design.
-The link to extremeboost's adapter is Http://extremeboost.com/adaptNflang.htm

Thanks in advance guys.

BraveUlysses

300 dollars? What a crock of shit for such a simple part. I'm certain if you dig around on the mr2 board, you can find someone selling one. I've seen a few people prototype them in the past year.

If you can figure out the dimensions to a certain degree, you could easily pay a machine shop to make the adapter for you, for substantially less money too.

I should have gone into business making these while I had access to several CNC machines here at school.

Cashback

BraveUlysses":33l6mjq8 said:
300 dollars? What a crock of shit for such a simple part. I'm certain if you dig around on the mr2 board, you can find someone selling one. I've seen a few people prototype them in the past year.

If you can figure out the dimensions to a certain degree, you could easily pay a machine shop to make the adapter for you, for substantially less money too.

I should have gone into business making these while I had access to several CNC machines here at school.

I've been scouring every Toyota board I can find for this thing for the past month and have had no luck. I would buy the one from 935 but Robert hasn't answered any of my emails and I don't feel like waiting forever anyway.

Supposedly Hux racing makes one but, of course, their website is down and I can't find a phone number.