Was just wondering what age the all trac owners are...

What is the age of the AT owners?

• 15-20 Holly crap you own an ALL TRAC!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25 Legal beer guzzling college punks

• 26-30 The good years

• 31-35 Can't get anything done with all these kids!

• 36-40 My belly is growing...

• 41-45 Who cares just do it!

• 46-50 What did I do yesterday?

• Total voters

lumbercis

I'm 32, which means I can't be trusted. I just got my alltrac yesterday. It's my first awd and first turbo car. In fact, it's my first car that isn't a piece of crap. I decided to go large right out of the gate. :smokes: Anyone want to buy a '93 GTS :)

james

Hehe...great choice on your first good car... however, if you don't have any other cars than that GT-S.... keep it. Trust us, you will end up needing it, sooner or later. :(

1stGenAllTrac

i'm 23 , got my first one at 21, i'm on #2. i was a Z car guy before - 1971 240Z @15, 1986 300ZX @ 17. . i've had too many cars to list though.. lol.

SuperWhite92

1stGenAllTrac":2v0kf6l1 said:
i'm 23 , got my first one at 21, i'm on #2. i was a Z car guy before - 1971 240Z @15, 1986 300ZX @ 17. . i've had too many cars to list though.. lol.

' 71 Z :drool:

My cousin was given a brand new one on his 16th birthday. He preceded to put about 60k on it before buying a POS porsche. The Z went to his airplane hangar.

Fast forward 25 years, he finds that someone smashed in one door, preceeded to steal a stereo out of the car and knife the seats, all while it sat in the airplane hangar. This is sad, because it was all original, glass and all. Now it has an off-color door and a ripped seat and a hole in the dash.

lupin1x

I bought my Alltrac at 19, hauled it from North Carolina to Ontario Canada, before that I owned a 1984 Fiero, a 1987 Fiero and a 1993 Geo Storm. I like to punish myself. :wink:

illGT4

Austen_gt4":2qg6y3as said:
i'm 22. but i got my first one when i was 15..

yeah.. but (come on tell them the rest...)

I'm currently 26.. bought the ST185 when I was 20-21 or so.. I still have it and Austen's other old ST165... the little red bastard© which will be beaten to death via rally x or sold soon. :)

White Tiger

yah im 16 but i am a resposible drive and i know how u guys think that young kids aren't but i dont drink and dont do drugs.. and love to take care of my car. and ill soon be graduating from high school and going to madison and im sure ur all like uh oh but im not bringing my beautiful car to the #1 party school in the country so no worries :wink:

C-dubb

i did'nt see this thread...I bought my first when i was 16...went all the way to maine to pick it up. My second when i was 16...later that year for 2grand! sweet deals on both of them. but neither of them ran when i bought them...now one does.