Moving to FL at the end of year.

Bori

Sup people ?!

So yeah, I'm moving to Orlando in December. Trying to escape New Jersey and it's F#@cked up weather. So hopefully I'll be meeting some of you soon.

Anybody here got an alltrac in Orlando?
BTW, can anybody help me get a good job. I mean I got a job over there already but It's only until I find something better. All the experience I have is in managing but I'll take whatever pays most. :D

I'll be going apartment hunting in August. Maybe I can meet some of you then.

Be safe
Bori

Gary

:)
Congrat! and welcome to land of smooth roads, smog-test-free, cheaper insurance, humidity and fast alltrac.
Although, you will miss cool dry air (for boosting purpose) in the northeast. :(
I just moved to south Florida, btw.

Bori

Thanks Gary !

I don't know how far W. Palm Beach is from Orlando but I would like to finally see your alltrac in person one day. So how do you like it over there so far? I hear the people are a lot less stressed down there and aren't as mean as us northerners. :)

Bori

Can't wait !

I was looking into an apartment in Nicki court. It's right off of Semeron Blvd and Pershing ave. Do you know it? It's about 10 minutes from the airport. I was wondering how good of an area that is.

MIG407

im actually close to the airport too. that area is ight. not too bad not too good. you can get a really nice place in basically the same area...the fountains on semoran the ones close to carmax are nice.

Gary

So far so good Bori.
WPB is about 3 hours from Miguel and Orlando.
Moroso is here, Pat, Perry, Omar are here.
Frantz (GT4times2) is moving up not so north from FL.
There are many people that don't post here.
It'd be nice if we can have a dyno shootout or BBQ party or somthing at the end of the year.

CMS-GT4

I need to come vist you gary nect time I got to FL. My dad lives in Ft. Myers. Not sure how far away that is.

Gary

The more the merrier Josh.
Ft. Myers is right across WPB, 3 hours away, on the west coast.

Bori

Gary":llzi8t1a said:
It'd be nice if we can have a dyno shootout or BBQ party or somthing at the end of the year.

Yeah, it can be a welcome home party for yours truly :D

Gary

I don't know. There is nothing between Orlando and south Florida.
So, either in Orlando or somewhere in south FL, Moroso, Naples?
Who is where in FL?

alltrac27

we're all scattered around this state. im an hour north of orlando, i know diana is in jax along with 2 other alltracs, then theres kat in daytona, mig in orlando, pat, perry, and omar are in south florida, frantz should be down there too.

moroso is about an hour north of miami in west palm beach, but theres nothing really around moroso. west palm beach is about 3 1/2 hours south of me. orlando is the most centralized location to logically have a bbq/meet. i know the mr2 guys always do something at race rock cafe.

Bori

Plenty of alltracs in florida to have a good turn out.
It should be in Orlando cause that's where i'm moving too. :D

layzienoy

i'm in jax.

and it seems that there is another red one in jax. i felt stupid because i saw it and there are soo many regular celicas rocking the alltrac hoods and badges here the i decided to look up under the car its real

soo to my count there are 5 here, me diana, her bro, dad, and that one

dianaspicer

All sounds good. We are travelers so just tell us when and where. You don't even have to tell us how to get there, we make it up as we go!!!

Bori

dianaspicer":2ozp1ks5 said:
All sounds good. We are travelers so just tell us when and where. You don't even have to tell us how to get there, we make it up as we go!!!

Your crazy :D But yeah I'm gonna have to get some numbers so when I get close i can call and maybe some of us can chill.