July 30th Hooters meet

====> i remember the first one like this i went too...not to long ago. what an experiance. it was great.

and we didnt have sakara in Hooter's apparel at the last meet :evil:

Mafix

you would not believe what has just occurred...we will post more when we upload the pics. but keep this post in mind.

==> you would not believe what has just occurred...we will post more when we upload the pics. but keep this post in mind

Hmm, let me guess, your pants ripped again :D

Mafix

very amusing...lol.

but seriously...

100_0969.jpg

100_0968.jpg

100_0967.jpg

100_0966.jpg

100_0965.jpg

100_0964.jpg

100_0963.jpg

100_0962.jpg

100_0961.jpg

100_0960.jpg

100_0959.jpg

100_0958.jpg

by rare occurance and a really weird combination of things such as: locking brakes, crappy tires that pop off the rim, and junk rims, not paying 100% attention to the road, not being familiar with the road, and 40 mph...yes only 40 mph.

Mafix

parting out...no body parts but everything else minus tranny and trans duct going.

oh and we should add that we both walked away without even a bruise. might be different in the morning but we are fine.

Well,

#1 - that sucks .....
#2 - Racer Jim (who blew his headgasket but made the meet) needs an
exhuast system so maybe he will pipe in and grab it
#3 - that sucks ....

Glad everyone is OK

Mafix

the car will be at my place so shouldn't be a problem...let me know and i'll run it past snyder and see what he wants.

DJ Sueno

Mafix":20c10c2m said:
oh and we should add that we both walked away without even a bruise. might be different in the morning but we are fine.

That's the most important, that you're all fine...

sakara

damn... I was expecting worse from what u told me earlier willie... I'm glad you too are alright... that's reeeeeeeally not cool... and just to think... it all can change in 2 seconds... someone was watchin out for u 2 today

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: for the all trac

*hugs for both willie and chris*

chris, sorry about ur loss :cry:

Mafix

well we figure that someone was watching out for us...thank god.
let's see we rolled once, flipped once, and rolled 2.5 more times. what a ride! aside from that the alltrac held up great and all the safety devices did their job perfectly.