Illinois owners... anyone?

rudeboy3d

I'm from Illinois and I was wondering if i could get a rouch estimate of how many All-Tracs there are in the state... Getting tired of all this Wisconsin stuff, no offense to them... Met one 165 owner from Ill and I guess a 185 owner lives in Gurnee? :shrug: :shoots:

moee24

I have a 165 near the south side of chicago. It is currently down till i get around to swapping heads.

rudeboy3d

its nuts the amount of people from WI with all-tracs... cool, but nuts... seems like there are more people in illinois than i thought but no one seems to be that vocal about it... kinda sucks...

liveXwire

Well I know of 3 guys in chicago area with st185s, PlayforToday, Jay, isn't really on this board much anymore, he sorta runs the celicatech site now with a few other guys. True I can only think of a hand full of guys in Illinois, but they're really aren't that many of us in Wisconsin. I can think of 5 that I talk to fairly regularly and then I know of one or two more cars that should be around somewhere near. Appearently you missed the big Chicago, well Shamburg meet this past summer, thats gotten pretty annual. Anyway that was my 2 cents.

toyotaluver

ya im in Gurnee, and there was a guy, Dan, who lived in mundlein but sold his red alltrac because he is moving, thats about it that i know.

jprine01

I live in wheeling & south side of chicago (yeah 2 places)
Stockish black 90 st185, in the process of bringing it back to 100% new or better form.

A

Anonymous

Ok so whos car is this? saw it last weekend on a trip to Chicago.

DSC01643.jpg

celicat93

There are three other 185's in Champaign-Urbana besides mine, another black one owned by a tech at the Toyota dealership, and a red and a white one.

celicat93

ps - that guy needs to surrender his keys for spray painting his hood black :x and he should've gotten that fender fixed rather than buying those ugly rims :roll:

A

Anonymous

this is Killer_siller btw, i'm too lazy to log in

i live in clifton, illinois and know a kid in kankakee that owns a black 185

mine is a white 165 btw

wow. i thought there were only 4 or 5 other ones in illinois, seems to be quite a bit more.

my 165 is currently in lake village, indiana under a tarp while i'm in iraq in a bunker.

A

Anonymous

wsup guys...i'm new to the alltrac scene...I switched from vw to toyota...just wanted to say what's up! :smokes:

But yea, I'm looking for alltrac, I posted on WTB under the classfieds.

i'll keep on reading more about alltrac... :D

lilnaz

hehe, i'm located south chicago. I also am lookin for an alltrac. Maybe the wisconsin boys will ship us theirs. We in illinois know your secret of using snowmobiles the whole winter, so sell us your alltracs.

toyotaluver

what would you guys be looking to pay?

im moving to cali and might not bring my car out there.... and just buy a bike if i sell my car...i just put around 4-5 grand into the motor since i blew the headgasket and paid around 5 for the car originally hit me up on pm if you 2 are interested...

chicagoalltrac

Hey i have a 90' alltrac celica up on the northside of chicago. Defiantly for all owners to hang out with and ask for advice. My aim sn is chicagoalltrac feel free to contact me.

lilnaz

I finally found a nice alltrac. The only problem is that Im not to fond of the teal color. Does anyone in the chicago area that paints alltrac's? Also, I'm looking for a shop that'll do engine work and maybe put an exhaust on. Im on the south side. Thanks guys

all-trac's plus

I'm a Wisonsin guy from Elkhart lake (Road America) that's living in Loves Park (Rockford) Illinois. I have an '88' that is presently 30-inches off the ground in my garage. I'm too old for racing so I'm taking it back to original. It's a Southern Califorina that has never seen snow and never will if I can help it. While I'm here maybe someone can help me. My car is missing the cast support bracket that links the catalytic converter to the engine block on the driver's side. It's one of those things that would be difficult to duplicate without a drawing. There has to be someone out there that has removed the convertere and the brackets are just sitting there.

Back to work on the car. Any help wouold be appreciated and I can be found at matchless66@insightbb.com

Tony

EVcelica

I'm from Illinois and I swear I already posted that on this thread. Mustv'e got deleted somehow. I live an the western suburbs of chicago.