minnesota alltrac owners

Sifu

MAN! PHUCK THIS JDM ENGINE POS! I'm just going to toss this thing in the s#itter and get another engine. That will solve the problem!

shoteh

dont give up man...do watcha hafta do...but if that motor is messed up then might be a good idea to get another and not waste more time.

Sifu

Oh I'm not giving up. I'm just tired of hearing the friggin' heavy metal concert in my engine. It really does sound like a spun bearing mixed in with broken connecting rods. Then again a broken piston maybe in there masking itself.

Sifu

I'm not even going to touch it until I have enough money. It's just way too much of a heartbreaker working on it...

evasive

I'm sorry to hear about your engine issues...I'm considering whether to sell my car or not, I'm considering depreciation, college tuition, the pros and cons....I know I'll regret selling it if I do, and if I don't I'll wish it wouldn't get older and lose value....I'm crazy, I know :shrug:

Sifu

Sorry to hear about that. I knew I was not going to be able to work/afford my AT when I was in college. Even NOW that's difficult. But since that's all taken care of I just have to take care of this.

Not to be an ass, but you can always send it my way if you're interested in selling it. It will have a good home and buddy next to mine.