17 x 8 superleggras on jdm st185

furpo

i finaly got my new wheels on the car. the are oz racing superleggras. the tyres are 215/45.

enjoy :D

roger

jprine01

I have those wheels :p How do they fit on those tires? I have 235/40's and I imagine anything skinner would look too skinny on the wheels but I dont know. But I think your tires are taller and they look good like that.

furpo

the reason for that size of tyre was that they are about 1/2 the price of anything bigger. 225/40's would have been my choice.

215 are ok. a bit streached but nothing serious. the car needs a bit of lowering going on but it will happen when funds are around.

roger

CelicaAllTrac92

That looks a lot better than I was expecting with those tires, guess it's the difference in narrow/wide body. Looks really good. Can't believe it's not lowered either.

C-dubb

My buddy has some 18" superleggeras on his S4 i was thinking of buying them from him because he is gett 19" audi wheels but i don't know if they will even fit.

Conan

C-dubb":3svgqtfs said:
My buddy has some 18" superleggeras on his S4 i was thinking of buying them from him because he is gett 19" audi wheels but i don't know if they will even fit.
S4 would have a 112 x 5 bolt patternt.

furpo

what offset are they? if it is about the 35mm mark you could get them redrilled. they are really nice wheels. i lost nearly 10kg of unsprung weight by going to them

roger

C-dubb

Conan":18r0nmso said:
C-dubb":18r0nmso said:

ours are 110x5 correct? ...i'll have to ask him what the offset is maybe i can get them for a decent price and have them modified to fit...or maybe it would be better to buy the right wheels...who knows.

GT4times2

C-dubb":2ijz0sud said:
Conan":2ijz0sud said:
C-dubb":2ijz0sud said:

ours are 110x5 correct? ...i'll have to ask him what the offset is maybe i can get them for a decent price and have them modified to fit...or maybe it would be better to buy the right wheels...who knows.

Nope, they're 5x100. Real nice by the way. I hear they dont make them in anthracite anymore. Bummer. Like these:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/114 ... 9490INbGpt

C-dubb

GT4times2":1azyd1y3 said:
C-dubb":1azyd1y3 said:
Conan":1azyd1y3 said:
C-dubb":1azyd1y3 said:

Nope, they're 5x100. Real nice by the way. I hear they dont make them in anthracite anymore. Bummer. Like these:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/114 ... 9490INbGpt

5x100 thats what i was gunnin for...yes i like the anthracite, that's what's on the s4....

OnAll-FOUR

furpo":28srq609 said:

the reason for that size of tyre was that they are about 1/2 the price of anything bigger. 225/40's would have been my choice.

215 are ok. a bit streached but nothing serious. the car needs a bit of lowering going on but it will happen when funds are around.

roger

Sorry bit of a thread revival but I just wanted to say thank you for posting these pics. I'm also searcing for new rims on my narrow body and this is exactly what I wanted to see :)

I run 205x55x16 ET40 at the momment but was looking at the 17x8 225x45x17 et35. and seeing how well they fint on yours I think I will be sweet :)

CelicaAllTrac92

OnAll-FOUR":1n1nqm6m said:
Sorry bit of a thread revival but I just wanted to say thank you for posting these pics. I'm also searcing for new rims on my narrow body and this is exactly what I wanted to see :)

I run 205x55x16 ET40 at the momment but was looking at the 17x8 225x45x17 et35. and seeing how well they fint on yours I think I will be sweet :)
A 4 year thread revival, nice! I have 225/45/17 on mine. I love the look, only thing is according to my GPS at highway speeds the car's speedo reads about 5 mph slower than actual speed because the overall diameter is more than stock. It's easy to compensate for it though.
Pics here: http://www.alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=33512 (20mm spacer on the back, 35 offset)

OnAll-FOUR

No offense but yours is a widebody which there is plenty of info for. This car is the narrow body the same as mine. hence why I was happy to find this :)