Part number for jdm smoked lenses

JOSH

CMS-GT4, are you refering to the Oem JDM clear corners you have on the car in you picture?

81610-20391
81620-20391

Josh
st185
Kintnersville PA

CMS-GT4

No, the orange signal lights on the bumper. Most people buy clear, but I like the look of the jdm smoked ones better.

RIalltrac

CMS-GT4":3padzovr said:
No, the orange signal lights on the bumper. Most people buy clear, but I like the look of the jdm smoked ones better.

I wasnt aware that there were different turn signals. I thought all markets got the orange. Got any pics of the smoked ones? I'd be very interested in these if they do in fact exist.

CMS-GT4

I have seen them on ebay a few times. I saw them for the first time in person at a celica meet a year ago. If I find a pic, I will post it.

A

Anonymous

anyone know the part number for the vented tallight corners?

91gt4-Newbie

I have been looking for those forever. The vented ones. I saw them once, before I knew they were impossible to find. If anyone finds out where we can find all these count me in.

BraveUlysses

There are no JDM signals that go in the bumper. All markets had orange ones. Clear or smoked signals are aftermarket.

The only JDM thing you can get are the turn signals that are next to the headlights, with the fake CF trim on them.

jayrdrum

JOSH":9xuaip5p said:
CMS-GT4, are you refering to the Oem JDM clear corners you have on the car in you picture?

81610-20391
81620-20391

Josh
st185
Kintnersville PA

Will these fit a ts165? i wouldnt think so but ive been wrong before...

where can i get smoke/clear ones for an st165

underscore

holy bump from the dead batman.

the 165 ones are different, pretty sure they'll have to come from overseas.