Black Alltrac at Nopi at moroso in south FL

tissimo

There was a clean alltrac at nopi this past weekend at moroso in west palm. It was clean.. It had a different hood (not sure as I'm new to alltrac, but i think the CS hood??? had a reverse scoup) and a RC bumper. It went a low 11 at 120 mph.. Was very impressive. wanted to know what he had done, but didn't get a chance to talk to the guy. Was cool too see as I have been looking into get an alltrac in a few months

d1alltrac

kinda sounds like you are describing Pat C.'s car...im not sure but i thought i read on the board somewhere that he was at nopi

if it was pat's car and you want to know what he has done, the answer is everything...actually he runs 10's as far as i know, last i heard he dynoed at 675+ wheel hp...not sure if that was all wheel or in fwd mode...

i think gary was there too, maybe he will chime in since im not really sure and im just going off what i read in another thread.

Gino Merlot

Yea that was Patricks car. He spanked that Evolution really good. Also Gary was there too. I got a chance to meet those guys really cool too. Hopefully see everybody in Tampa in 2 weeks

GT4times2

I was there. I dont think Gary was there. That was Patrick Chinshue's car by the way. It ran a 10.9 Sunday, and Low 11s as well. I told him I'd get it in the 9s for him... :p Won its class though. Are you referring to the blue Japtrix EVO that made it to the final round with him? It ran well too. Cool guys altogether. I wish I bought my video camera. The All wheel burnouts alone were nice.....I have pics though...lots of them.... :oops:
Maybe you'll see it in December...That's the last Moroso event of the year.

GT4times2

d1alltrac":2mwwsgqj said:
if it was pat's car and you want to know what he has done, the answer is everything...actually he runs 10's as far as i know, last i heard he dynoed at 675+ wheel hp...not sure if that was all wheel or in fwd mode...

All Wheel HP.....not Fwd mode.