• 13.0-13.5 seconds

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 12.5-13.0 seconds

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • 12.0-12.5 seconds

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Red Rabbit

I was looking on the "Official Registry" for all trac 1/4 mile times and found this guys name with a 10.95 1/4 mile slip and a 6.95 1/8 mile slip. I was wanting to know if anyone knew anything about this guys car like his mods and stuff. I figured this would be the best place to look for this info and with a sub 11 celica i figure someone here must know something.

C-dubb

you should probably re-name this thread, "Who's your daddy" would suite it much better seeing as how he spanks all of our alltracs and probably most mr2's...okay name it "who is everyone who owns a 3sgte powered vehicle's daddy?"

simple answer, his car is fast as hell. no, faster than hell.

5speedGT4

An extremely knowledgable, and friendly guy with a clean 93, that makes lots of power and goes really fast :lol:

toayoztan

Gary":1v1qte7z said:
Also the lowest mileage, clealinest, street ST185 I have ever known, let alone it's a 1993.
With full interior, it ran 10.925 and low 11s and won its class at the Nopi event.
http://www.alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9087

BTW, it's "ChinShue", not "ChinSue"

How many miles does he have on it? Is that mileage on the chassis, or rebuilt motor (i don't put original motor as an option b/c we know it's not lol)?

I think i have the highest at 198k for a 1993 :) But i have basically overhauled the thing :doh:

And yes, Pat is very fast according to his times, etc. I haven't ever really talked to the guy online (except the replies on a thread i may get) nor met him person, but he seems really cool, and of course knowledgeable. It'd be cool to meet him at an event or something sometime.

Bryan

Gary

I rather do a battle like "who will finish last in 1-mile race"
(cause if he really wanna win, he will have to switch his car with mine) :p

turbo4wd

Red Rabbit":2o3c9ogw said:
I was looking on the "Official Registry" for all trac 1/4 mile times and found this guys name with a 10.95 1/4 mile slip and a 6.95 1/8 mile slip. I was wanting to know if anyone knew anything about this guys car like his mods and stuff. I figured this would be the best place to look for this info and with a sub 11 celica i figure someone here must know something.

"hi you must be new"

:D

Sleeka_89

grip addict":7nmz4xn6 said:
holy thread Resurrection batman!
hahahah, just abit... :D
but back to the original post, does anybody know the background on the engine or whats in it?? It just says EVERYTHING on that 1/4 mile registry, kinda interested what makes a 10 second alltrac.
Theres a guy that i know here that is running 11.6 in a 96 WRX (not sti) on a stock 160000km motor with sti turbo and supporting mods (full street trim). I know theres a big difference between an 11 and 10 so it just got me wondering whats under that hood :shrug: