Just got my first, but hows the gas?

jlspec

How many miles does the all-trac suppose to give per gallon when it first came out? Also how is everyones gas rating on thier own all-trac?

celicat93

I typically get 26+ mpg on the highway, about 320 miles out of 12 gallons. I have 170k with a rebuild to specs at 100k.

jlspec

Yeah bought it from Randy Chase. How did you know? Anyway, I was going to try to figure out what kind of mods are there that will help it save a little on gas. Thinking of adding a exhast, drop in filter, and a simple tune up (cap, rotor, plugs, wires, and adjusting the timmings...etc. Cool where is the meet going to be at?

A

Anonymous

I'm not sure if it's a CT20B, If it is then, it must be using the snail from the old CT26 because I just check and it says CT26 on it. Let me check with Randy on it again..

EricGT4

It has a CT20b. Do you plan on moding the car or is it just going to be a daily driver for good gas mileage? An aftermarket intake would make a bigger differance then a drop in

jlspec

I love the All-Trac, and I don't think I would be doing any big mods on it. Just want to installed some parts that will help keep it running better and do better gas mileage. I'm a car enthusiast and love cars the way they are. So pretty much I'm going to baby it . I had a 89 Supra Turbo before that I modded to the point that it out drag a stock 1997 and up corvette and the best thing was that it still passed smoged.

EricGT4

He advertised it with the ct20b and if it was advertised it should be there. Maybe he was mistaken and it is just a ceramic jdm ct26.

I would look into it

omgitsroy326

it's possible that jlspec heard bout the car on craigslist and didn't list it there...

I talked to randy bout the turbo .. i know he had it on there for sure. We had a chat about it.

He probably took it off before the sale. I woudl take it off and sell it separately.

A

Anonymous

It's all good, with or without the CT20B I'm happy, its a strong all-trac either way. The CT26 is great, and If I ever want a stronger/new turbo, I'll just take out the All-Tracs CT26, and do a little modding to my old supras CT26 (ava. is the supras CT26 ..picture..) and put it on the all-trac. It's a T04E 60trim w/10 degree angle cut, ran it @ 20psi on my MA70, pulls really god dam hard.

EricGT4

It actually wasnt a ct20b it was a jdm ct26. Thats probably where the confusion was. Still had the ceramics. Just not a ct20b.

Either way the turbo is new and the previous owner spared no cost when fixing the car. You got a great buy.