Nitrous Wet Kit

CelicaGT4

I have recently decided to buy a nitrous system for my 3sgte. I was curious to see how many of you have it, and also your ideas on the subject. I think I have made up my mind on a wet throttle response system...but I am open to ideas. Can my motor handle nitrous and would it be worth it? My mods go as follows 800cc injectors, nology ignition system, Garret T3 turbo, FMIC, stage 4 clutch, fidanza flywheel, intake and fully built exhaust, what other mods are needed for this upgrade? Will my stock internals hold up? I am trying to break 11sec. 1/4's here and am getting close, I just think I need the extra oomf.

Zeus

you have all that on a t3?

i personally would swap that out for something bigger before going for nitrous...

but thats me

what are you using for enigne management? tunning would be crucial here... that is if you want to do it safely.. are you still running the stock fuel pump?

CelicaGT4

stock fuel pump, yes I do. I have plans on upgrading once I hit higher boost, but until then I will stay with stock. If I do get the nitrous kit then I will definately upgrade turbos, I'd probly go with a 20g dsm.

CelicaGT4

I am still shopping around for an ems, I don't want to go stand alone because I spent all that damn time lengthening my harness and making my ecu work. I should know what I am doing with a week or two.

Zeus

HOw exactly are you going to run 800cc injectors on the stock ecu?

you cant even run 550's properly...

RedCelicaTRD

Just get an AEM, plug and play. Also dry nitrous will work with a turbo car but its not recommended since your injectors are probably maxed out and cat put in enough fuel when you add the nitrous.