I guess I'm kind of a newbie

RallyK

I signed up a while ago but I haven't posted a whole lot. I'm an active member at CelicaTech.

My Rides:
94 Toyota Celica hatch (show car) body kit, house of kolor metallic paint, enkie rims, blah blah
95 Subaru Impreza AWD BABY! This is my DD for the winter while my Celica sits and waits for snowless roads.
01 Honda Rebel motorcycle.

I just started at Napa about 2 months ago. I'm learning a lot about plows, GM trucks, and heavy duty trucks. It's definitely broadening my horizons.
I also work part time as a delivery driver for a Chinese food restaurant. I put about 500+ miles a week on my car. Nice thing about working for Napa is that I get discounted prices! :)

My main interests are Rally, Rally Cross, and some Show. I've worked Time Control for many rallyx's and Course Marshall for National Rallies especially Maine Forest Rally and Maine Winter Rally. (Cuz I live in Maine, der). My aspirations are to build up a rallycross alltrac and keep up the practice til I'm good enough to compete in Rally. I currently work/race for SCCA. Go to www.scca.org for more information. If you are from the New England area, Check out www.ner.org (that's our local site). There are monthly races. Soon we will be starting ICE RACING!!! WEWT!

That's all I have to say for now!

Drive it like you stole it! C'mon, she likes it!

RallyK

afav2.jpg

afav.jpg

spark2.jpg

No photos of the subaru.. It's a boring DD.
I don't think I have picts of the motorcycle either. This is what they look like, tho
rebel-01.jpg

RallyK

You're a bastard. The ST is WAY faster.. I mean... WAY WAY faster than the subie!!!!!

Watch out or I'll have to build one of my cars up to be faster than yours!!!!

RallyK

3s? Oh probably. I've discussed it with all my mechanic friends. I think if I do a swap it will be a 2nd gen 3sgte. I wanted to put a v6 in there to be unique.

Right now I'm really trying to get my non-exsistent racing career going so I'm working on my offroad vehicle. I need to prepare a kick-ass rallycross and ice race car. That's my current priority. Plus, my Celi is winterized as of right now. That will wait for summer for sure.