My First

maroon_185

some pics of the new 90

image4.jpg

image2.jpg

image1.jpg

Griffin

maroon_185":aj3pfc5y said:
Yes I have 3" turbo back aussie dp and mid pipe and HKS Hi Power cat back with a 5" outlet

:D 8) :D 8)

I hve the exact same setup an love it :)

Have you noticed that you set car alarms off at idle?

maroon_185

HAHA so I went to wal mart the other day and parked next to this one car. I went inside got what I needed and came out car was still there when I started my car it set the alarm off on the car I was next to and the car on the next aisle over. I really like this exhaust sound nice and sets off car alarms.

I love this car, too bad it has a oil leak in the turbo feed line GRRR

Griffin

Sweet! Knew you would enjoy it :) Its not that Loud per se but its so deep the pressure waves cayse things to vibrate :D

Sucks about the oil feed leak though - that line is a royal PITA to replace or service.

shoteh

hey j/w do you guys notice a big difference in hp with the dp,mp, and the muffler like they claim it does...im thinking of getting it also but need to save money...how bout hks hiper?...you said idle is loud but how about when its moving...i hate rice cars that sound too loud specially on civics and dont want mine to sound like that...

Griffin

shoteh":3b9eydc7 said:
hey j/w do you guys notice a big difference in hp with the dp,mp, and the muffler like they claim it does...im thinking of getting it also but need to save money...how bout hks hiper?...you said idle is loud but how about when its moving...i hate rice cars that sound too loud specially on civics and dont want mine to sound like that...

Its not actually LOUD per se - just deep. And its actually not that bad while moving - its loud inside the car but behind it or to the side you don't really hear it much at all - probably because the Turbo takes most of the sound out of it once it starts spinning.

maroon_185

I didn't notice a differnt in my car since I bought it with the exhust but I did notice when bryan came up, that his car seemed to not pull after about 4.3k and mine pulls all the way through.

And like griffin said its not loud its just deep with strong pressure waves

I know if you go to www.hksusa.com you can watch video clips with the hi-power installed to give you a pretty good idea, I would say the closest is the evo on their site.

illGT4

A full exhaust including DP makes a very nice difference in spool and power.. These are the things you should do before you start to increase the boost on a stock engine.

Help the car breath better...