Daytona Alltracs

Cashback

Stopped at the Autozone near International and ran into a lady with a 185. Apparently there's a few more Alltracs in Central Florida than I thought. So who were you?

Gino Merlot

I got one too. Way down here in Melbourne. As soon as I finish building mine,I will be at every Supra,All Trac,MR2 and many other meets and racing events!!!!

1991 ST 185

Chad

Cashback

I have a friend down in Melbourne, used to have a Miata, now he has a Focus with coilovers.

I may be going down there when I get the car running.

Who's up for a meet at the next Florida Drift event in Orlando? January 21st at Orlando Speed World. I'm going to try and have my car there, but will def be attending. It would be awesome to see some more Alltracs there.

MetalliKAT97

I replied to your PM before this thread but that was my 185 you saw. I even got a chance to speak to you ....we met....blah blah blah. ..... im not going to be in FL for a while but ill be back. Mind you as soon as i got mine my other 2 roomates got theirs so theres 3 in Daytona floating around.....2 when I leave and 1/2 of one in the garage at my place. The one that got stolen and wrecked for those of you that keep up on the forums around here. Then theres 3 more and Gainsville i met 2 of em the other day when they came to get parts from me, a lady and her father and her brother own em. :D

Cashback

mabgibai":qfzzy4s6 said:
Im another one with an All trac in Daytona. It would be fun to see a few more All trac's around.

Come to the drift event Saturday, there are going to be a couple there.

RafaCalde

what biatches i'm the only other alltrac in daytona. it's really scary actually, bryant me and you are way to conspicuous.

Cashback

RafaCalde":2auajox0 said:
what biatches i'm the only other alltrac in daytona. it's really scary actually, bryant me and you are way to conspicuous.

ahahah glad you could make it, that bracket worked awesomely.

MetalliKAT97

dianaspicer":2ol0bnk2 said:
Hey KAT, are you still parting out the car?

If you are can we pick up the gas tank or are you doing something with it?

If you need it i can get it shipped out to you ...or if you wanna meet up with the guy who bought the shell which is in clearwater i think. I emailed you about it but you never wrote back