Upper radiator mount

From Tune Ups to Oil Changes, maintenance related

Moderator: toayoztan

Upper radiator mount

Postby fvkagi » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:58 pm

My upper radiator mount (the bar that the hoodlatch / radiator mount to) is all bent up. Not sure what happened, I bought it like this! I was just wondering if there is any place that sells this part, it looks replaceable.

If I cannot buy it new, can I yoink a used one off of any Celica or is it All-trac specific?

Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
Club Member
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:04 pm

Re: Upper radiator mount

Postby Magroo » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:52 pm

Are you talking about this thing?

I think its called radiator core support.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Toyota-Celica- ... SweD5cny8J
Club Member
Posts: 215
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:07 pm

Re: Upper radiator mount

Postby sefiroxx » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:16 am

I think he is looking for the what is called the tie bar, or the upper radiator support - 5320520030. They are used on on Celicas 89-93. They are tack welded in place, and can be freed with a good impact chisel.
User avatar
Club Member
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:43 pm

Return to General Maintenance and Repair

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests