FS: JDM ST185 RC parts and a couple tools

tHeGeeK

A few items from my imported JDM ST185 RC , trying to clear out space. All prices in USD. Shipping included unless indicated. Pics at bottom. Located in Delta, BC but will ship CONUS as well. Will consider reasonable offers.

Parts:
Intake bracket from WTA inter cooler to intake. used $10 +shipping

Coolant overflow/reservoir used
$20 +shipping

Speed Source brass bushings Brand new never been used. $20 +shipping

JDM AFM - cap is removed, factory stamp is 56 and the adjustment screw is at 15.6mm from top (IE factory setting). PM if you want further details on this.
Thanks to 93celicaconv for bringing this to my attention.

$75

Transmission cooler $75

WTA intercooler pump $75
(Includes a bracketed hardline)

dc3dccd21f35491658a25b7c87f90830.jpg

Tools:
Aeroquip tubing straightener works well up to 3/8” tubing possibly larger. Basically brand new though one but shows some corrosion still works like new. $125

Cool spring compressor. Free - Just pay shipping.

Mityvac MV8000 Automotive year and bleed kit. Used once. Not up my alley for self maintenance. $20 +shipping.

883fed342844dbf904b39ee16febb493.jpg

What is the Toyota Part Number on your AFM? Also, there is a screw adjuster on it that normally has a cap over the tower the screw is within - it looks like your cap may be missing - can you take a close-up of the top of your AFM?

tHeGeeK

93celicaconv":fflpfexg said:
What is the Toyota Part Number on your AFM? Also, there is a screw adjuster on it that normally has a cap over the tower the screw is within - it looks like your cap may be missing - can you take a close-up of the top of your AFM?

The adjuster you are looking for is near bottom left of pic.

57ace0d0f8c70b49064261e1aaef12df.jpg

Thanks, tHeGeek. The two on our ST185s are 22250-74200, so they are different. I won't pursue further, but thanks for providing.

I'll PM you regarding my cap question.