1992 GT4RC engine wire harness

Does anyone know if there place to buy a new GT4RC engine wire harness besides Toyota? I remember years ago someone posted a person who made new ones but can't find that thread.

Also, does anyone know if it is possible to replace the harness without pulling the motor? I suspect it would be harder to do in car, but has anyone been successful? I regret replacing it when I pulled the motor during my rebuild. 30yrs or extreme heat = crispy wires. I want to freshen that up before I end up with major electrical gremlins.

fivesevenn

you can definitely change the harness without taking out the engine. just either gotta go under or above couple times.
i dont know about the whole harness, but i just replace the connector that broken.
https://www.tweakdperformance.com/
or i buy from dealer ( i get cost price) and just solder it in.

Thanks for the replies so far. Good to know it is possible to replace the harness without pulling the engine. Used harnesses used to pop up in the classifieds and Ebay more often before. I guess there is the various FB groups/marketplaces now in existence too. I'm hoping to go new if I find a good option besides the $$ dealer option. Although the connectors are part of the issue, I also want to eliminate any partial breaks or brittle wires along the certain parts of the harness.