90 Alltrac

Celica All Tracs for sale

90 Alltrac

Postby MARLON1211 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:42 pm

Hey guys what do you think about this 90AT.
My good friend is interested just wanted to get opinion of this particular car. Also its a hardtop but it has the cutaway liner for a sunroof model. Not sure if that's all for the hardtop? Anything i need to look for gladly appreciated. Also the price.

Thanks guys

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/it ... 049421792/
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
SO BE IT
User avatar
MARLON1211
Established Member
 
Posts: 1055
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2004 12:09 pm

Re: 90 Alltrac

Postby Soup84 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:35 pm

Pretty clean for a '90 and the mileage isn't bad either. I'd ask for better pictures of the undercarriage being a car up north. Also, the price is a bit high. I paid $8k for a rarer '92 AT a few years ago and it was in better condition than this car.

The only things that really stick out are that stick knob and anyone that says "I know what I have"
1992 GT-S Celica - Daily driver
1992 All-trac - Beautifully maintained show car
1993 All-trac - Salvaged parts, RIP
Soup84
Club Member
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:28 pm
Location: Monterey, CA

Re: 90 Alltrac

Postby fvkagi » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:21 pm

MARLON1211 wrote:Hey guys what do you think about this 90AT.
My good friend is interested just wanted to get opinion of this particular car. Also its a hardtop but it has the cutaway liner for a sunroof model. Not sure if that's all for the hardtop? Anything i need to look for gladly appreciated. Also the price.

Thanks guys

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/it ... 049421792/


This is my old car, I sold it to him and I guess he repainted it. It runs ok but the body is in rough shape. Undercarage and pinch welds are bad. Lots of body work done to this car.

The shifter was really bad too.
fvkagi
Club Member
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:04 pm

Re: 90 Alltrac

Postby Roreri » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:42 pm

In my opinion fvkagi kinda thumbs downed it with the observation that the undercarriage and pinch welds are bad and the amount of body work, and the shifter...the story is all in his posts of the work he did to set it up.

I'd sum up like this: Maybe worth a look but this guy seems to be fronting up against negotiation. Someone will buy it, and at that price, I'm willing to guess. If it's your friend he's going to be in for thousands right off the bat probably to stabilize it and set it to rights. If your friend has the pockets.

Here's some metadata that I sussed out from the images because I'm weird that way:

This is in the Bronx. Or at least it was photographed at 100 West 163rd Street The Bronx.

163rd Street The Bronx.JPG


The radio station is set to 93.3 which could be The Breeze, "Playing all your favorite music from the 60s through today. Artists that need no explanation.. Barry Manilow, Carole King, The Doobie Brothers, Marvin Gaye, Fleetwood Mac, Abba, Paul McCartney, James Taylor, Hall & Oates, Faith Hill, Bread, Simon & Garfunkel, The Carpenters, Mariah Carey, Chicago, Elton John, Celine Dion, and on and on..."

Or Hot 93.3 FM broadcasting an urban format playing Ty Dolla $ign, Mustard, Latto, Doja Cat, and Justin Bieber.
Roreri
Club Member
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:12 pm
Location: Alexandria, VA

Re: 90 Alltrac

Postby Tippo » Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:18 am

fvkagi wrote:
MARLON1211 wrote:Hey guys what do you think about this 90AT.
My good friend is interested just wanted to get opinion of this particular car. Also its a hardtop but it has the cutaway liner for a sunroof model. Not sure if that's all for the hardtop? Anything i need to look for gladly appreciated. Also the price.

Thanks guys

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/it ... 049421792/


This is my old car, I sold it to him and I guess he repainted it. It runs ok but the body is in rough shape. Undercarage and pinch welds are bad. Lots of body work done to this car.

The shifter was really bad too.



Lol wow, they did a quick spray right? That looks like a different car lol
1992 SW20 MR2 Turbo 4th Gen 3SGTE Swap. Aquamarine Pearl. Project "Priscilla"
1992 ST185 Celica All-Trac Turbo. Teal Metallic. Project "Lazarus"
1990 ST185 Cellica All-Trac Turbo. Grey Metallic. Project "Mirum"
User avatar
Tippo
Club Member
 
Posts: 769
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:31 am
Location: CT

Re: 90 Alltrac

Postby fvkagi » Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:39 am

Tippo wrote:
fvkagi wrote:
MARLON1211 wrote:Hey guys what do you think about this 90AT.
My good friend is interested just wanted to get opinion of this particular car. Also its a hardtop but it has the cutaway liner for a sunroof model. Not sure if that's all for the hardtop? Anything i need to look for gladly appreciated. Also the price.

Thanks guys

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/it ... 049421792/


This is my old car, I sold it to him and I guess he repainted it. It runs ok but the body is in rough shape. Undercarage and pinch welds are bad. Lots of body work done to this car.

The shifter was really bad too.



Lol wow, they did a quick spray right? That looks like a different car lol



Yeah its kinda nuts, looks really good. But there is no way they fixed the floor pan and you can see the pinch weld is still messed up in the ad lmao

Edit: Also I welded the sunroof shut, it leaked really bad so I just welded it shut lmao.
Last edited by fvkagi on Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fvkagi
Club Member
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:04 pm

Re: 90 Alltrac

Postby MARLON1211 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:15 pm

Thanks for all the response guys, my friend decided to pass.
SO BE IT
User avatar
MARLON1211
Established Member
 
Posts: 1055
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2004 12:09 pm

Re: 90 Alltrac

Postby Tippo » Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:26 pm

fvkagi wrote:
Yeah its kinda nuts, looks really good. But there is no way they fixed the floor pan and you can see the pinch weld is still messed up in the ad lmao



Na I doubt it, probably some poor sap ganna buy it and the underside wasn't touched. Ganna find out the hard way :( looks like the dude was in it for quick profits
1992 SW20 MR2 Turbo 4th Gen 3SGTE Swap. Aquamarine Pearl. Project "Priscilla"
1992 ST185 Celica All-Trac Turbo. Teal Metallic. Project "Lazarus"
1990 ST185 Cellica All-Trac Turbo. Grey Metallic. Project "Mirum"
User avatar
Tippo
Club Member
 
Posts: 769
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:31 am
Location: CT

Re: 90 Alltrac

Postby alltracman78 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:47 pm

fvkagi wrote:This is my old car, I sold it to him and I guess he repainted it. It runs ok but the body is in rough shape. Undercarage and pinch welds are bad. Lots of body work done to this car.

The shifter was really bad too.


Good looking out man.
alltracman78
GTFour God
 
Posts: 4799
Images: 0
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:04 am
Location: Anywhere But There


Return to All Tracs For Sale

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron