What this Privacy Statement Covers
- This privacy statement covers alltrac.net's treatment of personally identifiable information collected by alltrac.net through a website owned and operated by alltrac.net.
- This privacy statement does not apply to the practices of companies that alltrac.net does not own or control, or of persons that alltrac.net does not employ or manage, including any third-party content contributors bound by contract and any third-party websites to which alltrac.net's websites link.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit the websites of alltrac.net without revealing any personal information. However, alltrac.net needs certain personal information if you wish to register for a members account, receive a alltrac.net newsletter, or use certain alltrac.net services.
- Where required, this information may include your company contact information and your personal contact information. alltrac.net will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to set up your members account, to provide you with requested services, and to contact you regarding new services.
- By accessing the services of alltrac.net and voluntarily providing us with the requested personal information, you consent to the collection and use of the information in accordance with this privacy statement.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- alltrac.net automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. alltrac.net may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, alltrac.net does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
- alltrac.net uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- alltrac.net may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of alltrac.net to provide services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information.
- alltrac.net may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of alltrac.net; or
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this statement, please do not provide any personal information to alltrac.net. If you have provided personal information to alltrac.net and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify alltrac.net at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Access your Personal Information
- alltrac.net gives you the ability to edit your alltrac.net Account Information and preferences at any time.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your alltrac.net Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas of our websites, as identified on the site, alltrac.net uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
- Further, alltrac.net retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes identified above or as required by law.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
- alltrac.net may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this statement from time to time. Please review this statement periodically. Your continued use of alltrac.net websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions about this privacy statement, or your own personal information, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
If you want to prevent a third-party ad server from sending and reading cookies on your computer, currently you must visit each ad network's Web site individually and opt out (if they offer this capability).
Opting Out of Third-Party Ad Servers
If you want to prevent a third-party ad server from sending and reading cookies on your computer, we recommend you block cookies using your browser privacy setting.